If you didn’t eat hamburgers and hot dogs like this as a youth you prolly lack character

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Definitely bringing back memories. My cousins were constantly eating at McDonalds and I was so jealous they got the "real" burgers and buns. They had the golden arches and I had the golden arcs

:mjcry:

McDonalds-–-Coming-to-America-7.jpg
But your buns had no seeds.
:ufdup:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I still eat my burgers like that from time to time. Toasted white bread for cheeseburgers :banderas:

If I don't have hot dog buns, and too lazy to go get em, bread will work.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My parents worked hard but there were a lot of mouths to feed
:mjcry:

Breh that shyt ain't got nothing to do with being broke. I was raised in a college educated 2 parent household that was upper middle class. And we ate our hamburgers just like that.

My dad was from the old school and grew up dirt ass fukking poor. So damn poor that he was only able to eat meat on special occasions like holidays. So if me or my siblings had the nerve to ask for a bun instead of bread pops would have snapped on some you know how lucky you are to be able to eat meat?...:russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cut back on the red meat. But I would still eat a burger like that with two slices of wheat bread.

As far as the hotdogs I try to stay away from processed foods. But I will say when I go home to chicago. I try to get me a maxwell street vienna hotdog or polish while I am there.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
And I can’t stress this enough. Part of the reason of have a strong mental toughness today

0cUERGj.jpg

g1apj8fe2zez.jpg

Mama couldn’t always splurge on the buns. I had a cousin who lived in the burbs who spent the night a lot and this nikka would complain talking about “where’s the potato rolls?”
:hhh:
i thought this shyt was normal. i still do this :yeshrug:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Had both growing up :yeshrug:

We could afford buns but if we were out at the time and I wanted a hot dog I'd use regular bread.

This here, Hamburger buns and hot dog buns are like $3 or less at the store. I think majority of us ate on regular loaf of bread because we did not have those buns available and mom and pops not running to the store to get some buns. Bread is bread :yeshrug:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Eat Earl Campbells hotlink brehs
:dame:

That nikka got that, Yea you 'going eat this meat face
what comes out ya ass later...

we had a coach who useta sell em...durin pop warner...had whole teams forfeiting or rescheduling...me n the mexicans useta be mad as shyt..we cant even play..kuz everybody but us got the bubbles