If you didn’t eat hamburgers and hot dogs like this as a youth you prolly lack character

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Unfortunate reality refused to eat that shyt i would just starve

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
We wasn’t REAL poor, but granny was old school and we lived in the hood.

I used to fukk some Colonial bread up. Light bread for errthang. Oatmeal, syrup, noodles, poke chops, spaghetti, spam, ground beef, hot dogs, fish sticks, rag bologna, corn beef hash... Made sammiches outta all that.

cornbread in butter milk... :wow:

My system was jacked up as child lol ... I’m sure my cholesterol was through the muhfukkin roof :mjlol:
Iykyk
:wow:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Pop used to come home with some ground beef, bread, and potatoes.

Knew we were having burgers and homemade fries :ooh:

Load my burger with ketchup, mustard, and cheese. Would be a mess by my last 2/3 bites. I still do the hot dog on bread thing now when I don’t feel like hitting the store for some buns.
Your pops a real one
:jawalrus:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man them burgers with that cheese and mustard, with a side of fries shaped like wings on a plane was my shyt.:wow: Those hot dogs however were some bullshyt.:scust:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
This here, Hamburger buns and hot dog buns are like $3 or less at the store. I think majority of us ate on regular loaf of bread because we did not have those buns available and mom and pops not running to the store to get some buns. Bread is bread :yeshrug:

Yeah it was not having access to the buns when you were ready to eat. I don’t think money was the thing.

My Mom would grab buns when she KNEW we were having hamburgers but when we had to use regular bread it was usually on a whim