If You Could Reset Your Life At The Age Of Ten....

Daps
Reppin
California
Funniest shyt about all this is, can yall picture what yall looked like as ten.

Then add your whole demeanor from present day to it.

LMAO. Adults wouldn't really notice tooooooo much until a ten year old starts having some absolutely incredible diction and "swag". Damn, this actually would make a dope ass tv show now that I think of it.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funniest shyt about all this is, can yall picture what yall looked like as ten.

Then add your whole demeanor from present day to it.

LMAO. Adults wouldn't really notice tooooooo much until a ten year old starts having some absolutely incredible diction and "swag". Damn, this actually would make a dope ass tv show now that I think of it.

Mom: I'm sorry, buy your goldfish died :to:

Young old you: Goldfish die everyday b:stopitslime:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I wouldnt wanna be 10 years old again dawg :aicmon:

Have to like like 6 years of gettin no p*ssy n being stuck wit moms and dad :snooze:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would do it a bit different; I'd go the same places, but make different choices. That way, I wouldn't necessarily miss out on the good friends I've made, and I wouldn't fukk up and waste so much time...basically making my life waaaay more productive.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
It would suck if nikkas went back to 10 years old with their current knowledge and STILL wound up not amounting to shyt lmao :russ:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a "normal" life until 10. At 10 a major change turned my life into a fukkin horror show. I wish i could change it all from 10.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even the knowledge a do-over of maybe hs or college, it's not that i didnt have a good time but i really coulda :eat: socially and academically more than i have

and i'm a pretty good student as is :manny:

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would go back and play football (soccer to you americans) like 24/7 because school would be easy right, if you're going back with current knowledge. Become a professional

Tell my mum winning lottery numbers and with the winnings invest in companies like apple and google and everybodys eating