If You Could Reset Your Life At The Age Of Ten....

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Yes. I would fukk more bytches, and been less of a simp

I'd probably be more of a simp and fukk more bytches. Those chicks really appreciated the valentines day cards. I saw my first pair of bare t*ts when I was 10, 5th grade chicks were easy to impress

concise

Veteran
Daps
No because whatever the first thing I'd use my current knowledge to change would then wind up changing everything thereafter, which would wind up making my current reality all hypotheticals, then I'd be facing new challenges, which may or may not wind up being worse than what I've dealt with.

:mindblown:

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No because whatever the first thing I'd use my current knowledge to change would then wind up changing everything thereafter, which would wind up making my current reality all hypotheticals, then I'd be facing new challenges, which may or may not wind up being worse than what I've dealt with.

:what:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
write down all the powerball numbers from now til then

take it with me and play every number that comes up for the next decade plus

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nope! Life is great right now and I wouldn't sacrifice reliving the last 17 years for the small chance things would turn out better.

Im 27 and kind of still wish I was 25 though lol. I wouldnt want to go back 2 years I just loved saying i was 25.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah I'd do it (don't know who wouldn't), besides getting my back to the future betting game on...
14989_0742_2_lg1.jpg

:mjpls:

Invest in Apple, Google, and a few other companies. I'd stack my paper and wait for the crash in 2008 and buy everything of value up for pennies on the dollar :ahh:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kind of like on that episode of family matters.

I wouldn't want to go back either

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I would put myself in position to meet Aaliyah.

I would hire some programers and form Google.

I would probably be the richest man in the world without a doubt. :manny: I would write a thesis while still in high school correctly predicting the 90's dot com bubble.

I will be hailed a hero for snitching on the OKC bombers. I would be like a god to everyone, the smartest nikka in the world who never went to college.