If You Could Reset Your Life At The Age Of Ten....

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'd go back with my knowledge and be a straight A student and get accepted into only the most prestigious of colleges. I'd have went to college and got on my grind in the business world after graduation.

Daps
Yes.

To those saying you learn from your mistakes, that's true, but since you're not omniscient now, what makes you think you won't make mistakes to learn from?

School would be incredibly easier...and looking back, I know that too much time was wasted. I could literally do my schoolwork AND still enjoy myself socially. Spent far too much time BS'in.

Even my 2013 self couldn't start Facebook, Google or anything, but I could def get in early. :mjpls:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The problem with this logic is, if you come back to age 10 with the knowledge you have now, that future will be altered because you know how to react to certain situations...but who knows the outcomes to the future you've now altered.

I'd just wish to come back with wisdom and not the memories.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd win the lottery

Warn Pac not to go to Vegas
Stop 9/11 on my own on some jack Bauer ish

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'd steal every last fukking popular song between the time I was 10 and now, and start putting them out as my own a year or two before they were supposed to drop by the real artist, doesn't matter the genre either. I'd be called a musical genius that continually reinvents himself, the music business would be MINE, nikkas would have to kill me to stop me from putting out hits.

And I'd sign Justin Bieber and Lady GaGa :blessed:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:aicmon: F*ck yeah, and anyone saying different is tellin' :duck:

- I'd have 1000's of best sellers. I would write 50 shades of grey at 10 years old just to f*ck with people's minds :heh:.

-I'd write Bernie Madoff a letter and describe the inner workings of his scheme for bribe money and then snitch on him anyway once I've been payed

- I'd make sure those votes in Florida didn't go "missing"

- I'd tell OJ to fall back and not go to the hotel and take back his memorabilia

- I'd tell Kobe not have sex with hotel attendants named Katelyn

-I'd send Ray J an email with the lyrics to I hit it first next to a picture of Kim

-Too many inventions to name :ohlawd:

-Stop my n!gga from gettin' stomped in the bathroom in 7th grade (sh!t was embarrassing,

- I would invest a few mill in Enron and pulled out 2 months before sh!t hit the fan

- And of course, I would save lives and sh!t :manny:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep its only been 10 years since im 20 but the amount of money and time ive wasted on these common bytches since then smh.
also would of been at lot more social at school

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Hell fukking yeah I would. I wouldn't even have to cheat by grabbing info from the present to get rich during my reset.

What I'd do to make the reset interesting is take the paths that I missed out on for being too lazy or too p*ssy. Knowing what I know now I'd go HAM in my academics. This time I open a bank account early and accumulate all the money I've ever wasted on frivolous shyt and just keep stacking it.