If You Could Reset Your Life At The Age Of Ten....

Daps
Reppin
California
But with all your knowledge and memories as of now, would you do it? It's a complete start over for everything around you except you retain all you have currently.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without hesitation, but at the same time if I'm still stuck with all the pain and anguish of knowing and experiencing what I already lived, would it really make a difference?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Nope I feel as if everything happened for a reason and I learned from all my mistakes. Going through the trials and tribulations of life has made me the strong person I am today. Also if you keep all your knowledge but go back to age ten,you're going to see alot of things a child should be shielded from. Because of your age,you'd have no choice but to sit back and watch certain problems arise and not be able to do anything about it. Such as money problems. If your parents are struggling and you know they need help,you can't get a job. If an adult in your family is abusing drugs and need help,you have to stay in a child's place. Also you won't enjoy the rest of your childhood or teen years because you would have outgrown the mentality of that age group. You would be too mature for your age and wouldn't want to participate in things a normal child would want. And we're not going to get into sexual needs:mjpls:
Id keep my life the way it is. It's what God had planned out for me and I fully accept that.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Oh yeah. For real for real it don't even gotta be 10, 3 years ago is good enough :blessed:

Daps
Of course nikka.

Id put my pops onto sports betting and cake it big. Or if I have warning before I get sent back memorize a lotto number.

Only bad thing is Id have to relive all the years of dental work for my fukked up teeth :sadcam: