If you could have a prequel or sequel made to 1 movie or show, what would it be?

damo75

Long time Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Usual Suspects sequel - wanted to see Verbal Kint come back out of hiding to do some more damage

Seven sequel - What happened after Brad Pitt killed Spacey his wife's head was delivered in a box. Did Pitt's character get jailed time. Did Spacey's character start a movement that a followers picked up.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A History of Violence

Never understood why they never made a prequel to this. Everything said about what Joey Cusack did in Philly before becoming Tom made him sound like the Tasmanian Devil or something. A prequel showing all the stuff he did and how he finally escaped that life would be crazy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd love to see a modern day Breakfast Club, love that movie :wow:

Came in to post this. I want to see their original for having a sequel every 10 years. I need to know how their lives turned out :lupe:

(...and tbh, I didn't care for the ending. The basket-case girl was way cuter before the makeover, the criminal/princess relationship was full of red flags, and I never liked how the brain wound up being the fifth wheel who did everyone's homework in the end. To be fair though, they were probably going for that intentionally to keep it realistic.)

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Collateral prequel with Tom Cruise back as Vincent, but this time he's chasing after the driver from Drive, whose know the underworld's most wanted, and the person who's witnessing and profiteering off Tom Cruise's psychopathic murder spree through the streets of LA is Lou Bloom, AKA NIGHTCRAWLER.

In case no one's noticed I love films where the Los Angeles setting feels like a character, or a boss monster that's unbeatable.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
f9b2707a-990d-47c5-881e-ec44d3c63732_1.d22c66e47e5fed514c94927e2de21bf1.jpeg

The first run only had 2 seasons, but it was a great show. I don't know how it hasn't been revived. Amazon, Netflix, Hulu somebody.

It could easily be refreshed for 2017, it was always topical, a 5-6 season run would be cool, enough episodes to get in syndication. I always loved the movie spoofs in the opening credits.