If you could have a prequel or sequel made to 1 movie or show, what would it be?

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I know there were rumors for a long time that they wanted to do a prequel to the godfather, with it being mostly about the rise of sonny. Was supposed to be exactly like godfather 2.

But would definitely love any type of prequel or spin off of any game of thrones characters especially oberyn martell

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
pre - game of thrones is a must... you could literally do that shyt for 100 seasons

seq.. 1 - boardwalk empire... i was thinking bout this sunday. they could do this series forever.. different locations... the mob grows with the commission. then off to vegas for the rise of that... miami for the coke boom and how they operated with the cubans coming in.... the fall of the mob in the 80s.... how they are flabby and sick nowadays... and there's so many characters and places to go

2 - martin... damn can you imagine the whole cast together for another 3-5 seasons... martin has a kid or some shyt but still keep it raw

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
*Clears throat*

Boardwalk Empire - A prequel with a young Nucky Thompson being mentored by the Commodore & finally taking over Atlantic City. And a spinoff with Lucky Luciano creating organized mob crime.

Elysium - A sequel that focuses on another story in that world. The Universe that they created for the Movie is beautiful. I would love to see other stories in in.

Prequel -
Elysium+Movie+Kruger.jpg
I would love a prequel or a spin off about him becoming a mercenary & using that sword. Damn I wish this was a video game.

District 9 - Needs a sequel where there is a war between Alien & human, ultimately resulting in the destruction of Earth & forcing humanity to flee into different directions into the universe creating new eco systems.

Coming to America - Sequel. Sssh...I'm currently writing a screenplay on it. Can't spill the beans though...

Matrix - Prequel - One of the first universes created, where the ONE was a a black man, in 40's racist America. shyt would be piff.

Pulp Fiction - Prequel - Need I say more than Jules Winnfield?

Last edited: