If you could have a prequel or sequel made to 1 movie or show, what would it be?

Daps
Not really the same thing, but it is interesting that Liam Neeson's new movie A Walk Among the Tombstones is a reboot of the Matthew Scudder character which Jeff Bridges played in 8 Million Ways to Die. Haven't watched 8 Million Ways to Die in a long time, but I remember thinking it was almost a really good movie. It was just missing something. Jeff Bridges one time said that he KNEW there was a great movie somewhere on the cutting room floor, but the way it was put together it just didn't work.

Also they tried the Dave Robicheaux character twice with Alec Baldwin then much later with Tommy Lee Jones.

Book series would lend itself more to rebooting than just standalone scripts I guess.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I'd love to see a modern day Breakfast Club, love that movie :wow:
I also wouldn't object to seeing a second Avatar made :ehh:
a revenge attack on humans, preferably with a negative ending cause i fukks with those kinda movies:demonic::shaq:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A sopranos prequel with Johnny Boy and Junior running things would be great. Young hesh, Feech LaManna, 20 year old Pauly trying to get on. Lidia busting johnny's balls.

:banderas: That would be great. When you see these flashback scenes in The Sopranos and it makes you wanna see these Jonny Boy and JR, etc stories more.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dredd. Out of all the movies that get prequels and sequels, Dredd deserves more than just one film