If you could have a prequel or sequel made to 1 movie or show, what would it be?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and the shyt would be piff, same quality as the original. or as good quality as you would expect

tv show would have to be the wire. a well-done season of how avon and marlo came up would be fukkin :banderas:

movie might be a prequel for i am legend. if that was done well, it could be fukkin crazy. i remeber they were talkin about makin one, at least at one point

Daps
Reppin
NYC
tv show would have to be the wire. a well-done season of how avon and marlo came up would be fukkin :banderas:

the way i saw it marlo basically WAS avon so i'm sure avon's come up probably looked a lot like his. ruthless and cunning.

if you think about it the wire kinda deconstructed the huster's story from the end to the beginning. first we see a kingpin at the height of his glory (avon), then we witness the come up (marlo), and finally how a kid born in the ghetto gets swallowed by the game in the first place (the kids in season 4).

Daps
Reppin
NYC
do we really need prequels anymore? haven't we kinda learned that they're wholly unnecessary?

very rarely does a movie's backstory lend itself well to a feature length movie

or a an entire god damn trilogy :snoop: