If you could go back to ONE moment of your life...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:whew: Goddamn, breh. How tall were you at 12 and how tall are you now?

6"1 at the end of 7th grade, 6"2 today, father is 6"5 and grandfather was 6"4. The doctors told me my growth plates were open, I hadn't even had a growth spurt yet and I should top out around those heights, fukk them.

My mother is above average height for a woman, I just ended up being a genetic runt, compared to the other men in my family I'm the short one :to:

real talk, im gonna get my money up, go home and i really doubt im ever coming back outside of vacations.

I think of Brazil damn near daily and how much different my life would be had I not left. Biggest mistake I've ever made IMO.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I played the girl who really loved me for a girl who didn't give a fukk about me. Ultimately I'm more upset I hurt the first girl. Things will never be the same between us but I still love her. I'll never get over the fact that I played her like that. And it's all for what? :snoop:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take opportunities to mingle in my early job opportunities. I was shyt at networking, many of the people I worked with are now leaders in the companies I was in, but then again they also wasn't Black. It was hard for me to relate to them and take them seriously. shyt was always awkward.

Would've gotten into weightlifting sooner.

I've always wondered what it would be like if I'd gone into finance instead of engineering and applied to Princeton or Yale. I didn't know much about Ivies when I was in high school, the only one I knew about was Harvard. I just applied to top engineering schools..which still worked out and ended up going to a top 5 anyway, but I've always wondered how things would be different if I was a finance brotha...

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
OCTOBER 21 2012 I SHOULD OF NOT DROVE THAT NIGHT AND GOT A DUI IT SET ME BACK
WITH MY CAREER I COULD OF KILLED SOMEONE YOU NEVER KNOW shyt HURTS MY SOUL
WHEN I THINK ABOUT THAT NIGHT I CHERISH MY LIFE MORE SERIOUS NOW :to:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Can't blame yourself for this one, breh. There's not a decent parent in the world who wouldn't want their kid to go to a high school for gifted students
Naw, the reason I say that is because it was cool and all but I just didn't fit in over there. My freshman year was hell, not just the regular hell that you go thru in the 9th grade. But it's all good though. It didn't nothing to do with the work, I could do that. It was just the overall experience. If I could go back, I would have just went to my regular high school. My parents were proud and I was glad of that but I just didn't like it there.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Worst part is it never goes away. Generally when shyt like that goes down I can recover and go into a new space where I won't have to deal with the aftermath of everything falling apart. I am a bird after all. It's what I do. If I could, I'd go back to Dec. and be like
tumblr_mkwxbaFhbV1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Instead I'm faced with a perpetual reminder of what I did wrong. Never a-fukking-gain.

Every time I think about it it makes me sick to my stomach. Whatever though. It won't matter in a few months anyway.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Worst part is it never goes away. Generally when shyt like that goes down I can recover and go into a new space where I won't have to deal with the aftermath of everything falling apart. I am a bird after all. It's what I do. If I could, I'd go back to Dec. and be like
tumblr_mkwxbaFhbV1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Instead I'm faced with a perpetual reminder of what I did wrong. Never a-fukking-gain.

Every time I think about it it makes me sick to my stomach. Whatever though. It won't matter in a few months anyway.

Stop with the subliminals gon head and name names :shaq:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
My life has been pretty much flowing the way it was suppose to flow. Had to go thru the dark days to get to where im at right now.

If I could go back I would tell my young self, dont take life too seriously, shyt gets better when you get older :manny:

I wouldnt change a single thing bout my life tho.