If you could go back to ONE moment of your life...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Go back to that moment right before i joined the military and slapped myself.

Not that it was a total waste of time but i think i woudl have been much further in my career if i didnt waste those years in the army.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i'm not sure which point i'd go back to, but the points i'd go back to are points in my life where i didn't make a choice in favor of enhancing myself musically. i'd go back and adjust all those moments. i remember i made some decisions in my life based on what i thought i was worthy of rather than making those decisions based on what i wanted to be like. i remember i'd went to colleges after high school, paid for a summer semester so i could study music, but didn't consider pursuing a future further at that school because of the financial hole it would put me in even though i was dedicated and determined to grow. i'd change those moments with my mindset right now...

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
if i had done that i woulda jumpstarted the career i got now earlier, which = more money, i wouldnt have these fagg0t student loans i got stuck with for no reason, and sad to say, but even though i love my wife and kid, i woulda averted that :wow:

:krs:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i would have used my 20s for personal and professional development and pursued casual/romantic relationships in my late 20s/early 30s instead. i focused on a LOT of bullshyt in my 20s that did nothing but waste my time. ahh well....you live and learn....:manny:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well of course I caught a few cases in my youth, that set a nikka back but I actually learned from and became a better person...

I would say I WOULDN'T have went to college right after High School. I thought taking a year or two off was for losers who probably couldn't get in college anyway but I wish I would have now. I wasn't ready Maturity wise.... I graduated early so I was already young and as 17 year old I just had too much shyt going on, Schoolwork, Basketball, Parties, College Girls, Old Girls from High School, Drinking... I just wasn't ready and was too stubborn to take a step back

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
august 18th 2010= Pay the rent, do NOT go home and get high first, pay the rent, you are already late and they will evict you, DONT GET HIGH FIRST, get high in the evening, all it takes is 30 minutes to get the money order, if not less, DO NOT GET HIGH FIRST.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
12 years old - Work on your handle, you're not going to be 6"7 - 6"9 like all these fukking doctors are telling you.

Also, Stay in Brazil, do not come back to the US.

:whew: Goddamn, breh. How tall were you at 12 and how tall are you now?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
There are 2 moments in time that I wish I had a do-over. The 1st was when I was in 8th grade and I got accepted into this high school for gifted students. I should have took my ass to the school I was zoned to go to. :beli:

The 2nd time was when I started working my job and got into a relationship with this chick from out of town. I should have just kept it as for what it was, just fun. But a young dude caught feelings so it is what it is. :manny:

Can't blame yourself for this one, breh. There's not a decent parent in the world who wouldn't want their kid to go to a high school for gifted students

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
12 years old - Work on your handle, you're not going to be 6"7 - 6"9 like all these fukking doctors are telling you.

Also, Stay in Brazil, do not come back to the US.

real talk, im gonna get my money up, go home and i really doubt im ever coming back outside of vacations.