If you could go back to ONE moment of your life...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

It was a crucial time for me. It coulda went so many ways.
mysmilie_3443.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I had one of those for a couple of weeks. Big mistake. I made her dump me.

Sometimes it's better to turn them off and make them dump you than to dump them. Less feelings get hurt. I saw her recently and damn she is looking good as fukk but she was just too much. I guess I dodged the bullet because being married that young would have been something we weren't ready for. I lost a lot of money, opportunities and burned a lot of bridges for that girl. Live and learn. :yeshrug:

The more I think about it the more pissed I'm getting. Ultimately I lost a lot of time because of her. :snoop: Wasted money is bad but wasted time is even worse because there are some things that we can only do right now.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
i shouldve joined the af right outta high school

This.

Them nikkas was tryin to recruit me heavy after our senior class took the ABVAB, i did well on it. :win:

I got two better moments before that...

I'd talk myself out of fukking my baby momma.:snoop:
I'd also go back to my young self and tell myself to don't stop RUNNING!!

A nikka use to be fast as shyt before my pops moved our family away from all my cousins down here to TN, i got depressed and got fat as fukk. I swear i'd have made the NFL with my speed. Use to play football on the daily and i was practically untouchable.:why:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Wish I had played football in HS. Wish I was more stock-conscious when I was younger maybe would have came across something that would have been a good business opportunity.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i actually would've went to school.. started skipping it around 14/15..but once you stop going when you go back it's hard to sit through a whole day no matter how much people tell you your smart and should get on with it.

i would've actually showed up for the 2nd casting/audition sort of thing for fashion week a few years ago.. although getting some sort stomach virus didn't help either.

not giving it a go with the woman i deemed wife/mother of children material who is now engaged.
although i don't know if it only bothers me like that because shes now engaged.. at the time i kept her at arms length but at the same time didn't want anyone else to have her really.

:manny:

shyt happens but those little things irk me somewhat.
also, my family think i'm an idiot for not following my "dream" of wanting to be an actor.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Definitely be more focused in school (K-12, undergrad, etc.), instead of veering w/ the attention span (what's popular, who said what, etc.). A tweak here or there could have me like :lawd: instead of :smugdraper:.

:ehh:...been tightening loose ends though.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
There's a couple minor things, nothing major.
But, you live and learn from your mistakes.

1998, a company called Cisco who made routers and network hardware stuff was getting bigger and there was a hot tip I read about their stock. I took it with a grain of salt and I thought the author of that article was a boob. :sadbron: Had I put all my eggs into that basket, I could have sold it later for a huge capital gain. :sadbron: ...at least 40 stacks... :sadbron:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
There are 2 moments in time that I wish I had a do-over. The 1st was when I was in 8th grade and I got accepted into this high school for gifted students. I should have took my ass to the school I was zoned to go to. :beli:

The 2nd time was when I started working my job and got into a relationship with this chick from out of town. I should have just kept it as for what it was, just fun. But a young dude caught feelings so it is what it is. :manny:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
When I went to college should've asked this girl I was seeing for almost 4 years to move with me:snoop: Dimepiece,great personality,just flat out wifely material. Plus she was with me before I had a dime. When I graduated and came back home,I found out she moved to Michigan:to: @Regular_P probably fukked her:sadbron: Now I go all this money and don't know which females to trust:upsetfavre:

Well at least I got that Roxy Reynolds story out of it:jawalrus:

Last edited by a moderator:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
When I went to college should've asked this girl I was seeing for almost 4 years to move with me:snoop: Dimepiece,great personality,just flat out wifely material. Plus she was with me before I had a dime. When I graduated and came back home,I found out she moved to Michigan:to: @Regular_P probably fukked her:sadbron: Now I go all this money and don't know which females to trust:upsetfavre:

Well at least I got that Roxy Reynolds story out of it:jawalrus:

:shaq:

Last edited by a moderator: