If you committed a crime, but had like 12-24 hrs to leave the country FOREVER...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plane ticket to Trinidad, boat ride to Venezuela. US dont have good relations with them.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Countries that don't have an extradition treaty and no diplomatic realtions with the US:

Andorra, Angola, Bantu Homelands, Bhutan, Bosnia, Cambodia, Ciskei, Cuba, Iran, Korea (North), Libya, Maldives, Serbia, Somalia, Taiwan, Transkei, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.

Thats where I'll be.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Lets say, you do a crime that's gonna get you 25 to Life in Prison and you don't wanna deal with the lawyer and you don't wanna do time. Will you be able to just get up and go? Will your emails sent to your loved ones be tracked by the new country's IP address? Would you be concerned someone would come looking for you and bring your ass back to the states?

fukk em

My sister a snitch so fckkkk thattttt

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
gather all my savings and clothes....hop on the next flight to

jamaica.jpg

where there are ample friends and fam that could keep me hidden.

edit: LOL @ Toronto or Vancouver or Montreal being safe.....ALOT of Americans fugitives get caught in these cities because they're Canada's largest and they think they'll blend in.......but they always catch up to them.....if you're gonna run to Canada you're probably better off in like Manitoba or Saskatchewan or some place like that.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
If you got arrest warrants on you, multi-state APB, photos on all news stations, border patrol APB, no car, no money, no gun, mafia hit out on you, stuck in the middle of the continental US, you need a "thinking man's exit strategy". :leostare:

Anything stupid or sloppy will get you arrested or killed. :shaq2:

Let me think about it...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
how would you do it? Share details please, because you never know.

I already got the plan laid out.

flay to Alaska sneak into Canada. Get some fake ID's in Vancover and chill in a European country.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what I did, but if it resulted in me coming up on a large amount of cash, I'd approach a pilot at a private airport and dip out.

YEA YALL FORGETTING TO INCLUDE IF YOU GOT CASH OR NOT

IF I GOT CASH...THIS IS AMERICA SOMEONE HAS A PRICE

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
close close friend of mine had a court case 18 counts of fraud..... totaling about $4 million dollars....

we calculated there was no way he would get off all charges and he was looking at about 5 years.... he got bail... while he was on bail and the case was going on he changed his name by deed poll, applied for a new passport and skipped the country..... This was 3 years ago

all that for 5 years:childplease: