If you committed a crime, but had like 12-24 hrs to leave the country FOREVER...

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets say, you do a crime that's gonna get you 25 to Life in Prison and you don't wanna deal with the lawyer and you don't wanna do time. Will you be able to just get up and go? Will your emails sent to your loved ones be tracked by the new country's IP address? Would you be concerned someone would come looking for you and bring your ass back to the states?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
U need money,resources and connects to become a fugitive brah

Or like i said..there are a bunch of countries with no extradition treaty with US..
go there..and stay

IP address?

:what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets say, you do a crime that's gonna get you 25 to Life in Prison and you don't wanna deal with the lawyer and you don't wanna do time. Will you be able to just get up and go? Will your emails sent to your loved ones be tracked by the new country's IP address? Would you be concerned someone would come looking for you and bring your ass back to the states?

This crime better be some huge heist that leaves me set for life. Otherwise fukk leaving the country and my entire life behind.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
trust me when I say this, you have to be at the scene of the crime in order to get caught nowadays, If the police can't catch up to you and witnesses are uncooperative, you can walk around the city and go about your business...........................Until the streets come to collect. Until then, you have to be careless or stupid to get caught.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i try to jet to mexico 1st to get outta the country than bounce to another country. yall ever watch the show I Almost Got Away With It? it'll give you some tips. it's streaming on Netflix. life on the run aint a good life. always lookin over your shoulder paranoid cant talk or interact with people cuz they could be them peoples. not for me jack

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not finna go to Mexico or punk ass UK. I heard Canadian bytches fukk Americans for being Americans :ehh: took French in high school too.

:ohhh: I've been planning on making a trip up there. What parts are you talmbout specifically :shaq:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:ohhh: I've been planning on making a trip up there. What parts are you talmbout specifically :shaq:

I heard Toronto.

This is only my plan if I'm on the run.

Being around Canadians :scusthov: > prison

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
trust me when I say this, you have to be at the scene of the crime in order to get caught nowadays, If the police can't catch up to you and witnesses are uncooperative, you can walk around the city and go about your business...........................Until the streets come to collect. Until then, you have to be careless or stupid to get caught.

:what:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea americans get ass here in toronto just off being American. But you gotta be from a big city like NYC. You can't be coming in and saying you from Rochester NY or eerie, PA.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
close close friend of mine had a court case 18 counts of fraud..... totaling about $4 million dollars....

we calculated there was no way he would get off all charges and he was looking at about 5 years.... he got bail... while he was on bail and the case was going on he changed his name by deed poll, applied for a new passport and skipped the country..... This was 3 years ago

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i'd just call one of my friends and tell them i need a place to stay for a while. it wouldn't be hard. i probably could even find one girl to marry so i could become a citizen of whatever country i go to. i know a few different women that want to be US citizens pretty badly so i'm sure some type of truce could be arranged. matter of fact, i even dated a girl that was fake married once, it opened my whole world up to the realm of fake marriages...