If you committed a crime, but had like 12-24 hrs to leave the country FOREVER...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all that, if im wanted like that im going sewer side. thats right, go underground in one of these major cities (i aint saying which one), build myself a nice little hideout in the sewers, i might emerge every now and again to get some food or stop crime or some shyt. no address, no bank account, no way to trace me, im good.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I live in the UK so I would catch a bus to Dover then get on the ferry to France. Once ur in mainland Europe u can go anywhere u want really by bus or train. I could go to Spain(I was born and raised there and I still know people there so it wouldn't be a problem).

I have friends all over Europe so I could also go to Italy, Holland, Germany, France.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Find a country that doesn't extradite, buy tickets to a country near there, and hitch a ride to a country that doesn't extradite and live out my days.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yea americans get ass here in toronto just off being American. But you gotta be from a big city like NYC. You can't be coming in and saying you from Rochester NY or eerie, PA.

What if I'm from Dallas and I bring my southern accent n hospitality? :win:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
fukk all that, if im wanted like that im going sewer side. thats right, go underground in one of these major cities (i aint saying which one), build myself a nice little hideout in the sewers, i might emerge every now and again to get some food or stop crime or some shyt. no address, no bank account, no way to trace me, im good.

The irony

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I'd blend right in in Mexico :jawalrus: good luck tryin to spot me among all the brownies. I'll go there first and then sneak my way through South America. Change my name, grow a mustache, and singe my fingerprints off

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta assume u book your out of the country flight for say 7:00 pm....u commit the crime (i dont know what it is...but if ure planning this out, hopefully this is something u can commit within an hour drive to the airport) a few hours before the flight...hopefully it takes time for everything to be processed and for them to come up with suspects

:manny:

I dont think i could cut it as a criminal. And if its a long ass flight, whatever country u land in might have its police waiting for you. I think the bigger issue would be how to get away with your crime (whatever it is) so that they dont have solid suspects for a longer period of time

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought about this too....whatever crime u commit (even if its on camera), first, u need a ski mask...no "glasses" or a "hat"...u need to be able to wear the ski mask like a beanie, until u get in range where u can just pull it down

2nd) Fake tattoos. get some real quality fake tattoos to put on down ure arms (more the better, as long as they look real)...maybe one on ure neck...make sure they are visible :lolbron:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Find a country that doesn't extradite, buy tickets to a country near there, and hitch a ride to a country that doesn't extradite and live out my days.

This dude knows what's up.

For the scenario listed, you wouldn't be committing the crime on purpose (i.e., you wouldn't plan to do something then bounce). It'd be more like you accidentally ran over 3 Police Officer's kids and it would be your 3rd strike. YOu would either hightail it out of there, or go to prison for the rest of your life.

-To the person is friend owed 4 milly and skipped town, feel free to give anymore details you can. They don't gotta be incriminating, but humor us.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This dude knows what's up.

For the scenario listed, you wouldn't be committing the crime on purpose (i.e., you wouldn't plan to do something then bounce). It'd be more like you accidentally ran over 3 Police Officer's kids and it would be your 3rd strike. YOu would either hightail it out of there, or go to prison for the rest of your life.

-To the person is friend owed 4 milly and skipped town, feel free to give anymore details you can. They don't gotta be incriminating, but humor us.

I call it the roman Polanski :whew: