If You Are An Articulate And Clean-Looking Black Man, You Are A God To These Hos..

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
But with women it works both ways for them. I know many chicks who like a down to earth brother who works and takes care of his and I know just as many who like the drug dealing 3 baby momma drug dealing living with their mom types.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All women love y'all, but y'all never post pictures of any dimes y'all with :ohhh:

:pachaha: a lot of y'all fukk nikkas are delusional as fukk

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
All women love y'all, but y'all never post pictures of any dimes y'all with :ohhh:

:pachaha: a lot of y'all fukk nikkas are delusional as fukk
Or maybe we don't like to share personal pictures or information of ourselves with random nikkas on the internet? :ld:

I know I'm paranoid af about posting pictures of mine online :whew:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea you are right about that to a degree. They look to you to absolve them of their sins of being a whore for over a decade thinkin you're going to be some kind of resthaven. Most brothas end up becoming one. Into their 30's wifing up a chick who been around the block a few times and finally figured out how to clean up her image to attract nikkas that werent drug dealers.

This is why you nikkas are clowns if you arent getting head, cooked meals and p*ssy on demand since you're basically doin the bytch a favor by wifing her up.