If You Are An Articulate And Clean-Looking Black Man, You Are A God To These Hos..

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Every other word out of some of their mouths is "bytch this" "hoe that" and they have the nerve to think they are the creme of the crop :stopitslime:

They "don't speak ebonics" but they sure do act like thugs on the message board. The persona that they pretend to have doesn't match their words and actions.

and you know what i feel you i cant even front
cuz i be slippin up wit dat bytch and hoe shyt but that shyt aint in my vocab if im speakin to a woman in real life

its funny tho cuz all these threads about women they make
they actually missing out on women...thats funny to me
how you complainin about black women and you too busy on here you not even around them?
nikkas be complainin about shyt they dont even be around or can even relate to

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't know :manny:

but from my personal experiences it seems like 9 times outta 10 black people (in general) are in "holla" mode 24/7....

where as an asian or cac would just go to the store to buy some eggs and bread with the intentions of getting eggs and bread and coming back home

a Black person will do the same activity but beforehand spend a couple min (or hours if its a female) making sure they look right just in case a potential "holla" occurs.

Even the ones who are already in serious relationships do this

folks are either extremely narcissistic or really horny all the time

BTW, most of the chicks/dudes I see doing this are ugly or average looking (mainly the guys), but they're so delusional that they think they're not

:manny:

You're projecting, cac. We know you a lame, going by your post history, which means your insight on sexual politics comes with no weight. If you're a good looking and articulate black man, females of all races are on your dikk. Just off the strength we are more masculine than whites and Asians. The reason cacs and Asians don't holla is because they're lames.

Like you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas broke, lame, bitter, dirty, and live in the middle of nowhere

otherwise it wouldnt be so many "i hate black women threads"

dese nikkas be havin emotions like females on here

i log in on here every morning and see 100 i hate black this i hate black threads a day

you make one about positive black dudes sent to race track wit the quickness

i swear i seen a Mammy vs Jezebel thread which one is worse? yesterday

i was like hell naw dis website a lil too deep for me yall got some real hatred

It's to protect the feelings of cacs who visit us. Like you said, it's bullshyt. But :yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Finally you make a true thread :leon:

As an articulate,educated and clean looking black man you will have a decent selection of women to choose from. Not only will you have black women show interest, but you will also have women of other races show interest in you. There's alot of white,latina and asian girls who are really attracted to black men but they won't just go for any black dude, but they'll go for an educated one who is (I don't mean to sound like a c00n) acceptable to their family. :manny:

Throw a little dash of that natural Black man swag and you will be :win:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
this is what I hear from people who have seen his pic. It does make sense though. He worships white people, loves everything black, accept black people:heh:

Its true, I noticed that he has a fear of confident black men that you don't normally see from whites but moreso from other races.

A Indian chick i used to work with told me that alot of Indian men have penis envy of black men too... So it make sense now :ld:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
this is what I hear from people who have seen his pic. It does make sense though. He worships white people, loves everything black, except black people:heh:

I was so happy when he was banned for a couple of days. :wow:

Why couldn't it be permanent? :madwade:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally you make a true thread :leon:

As an articulate,educated and clean looking black man you will have a decent selection of women to choose from. Not only will you have black women show interest, but you will also have women of other races show interest in you. There's alot of white,latina and asian girls who are really attracted to black men but they won't just go for any black dude, but they'll go for an educated one who is (I don't mean to sound like a c00n) acceptable to their family. :manny:

Throw a little dash of that natural Black man swag and you will be :win:

You will never be acceptable to their families.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Wait... Tom is an Indian?

That would make alot sense

If Tom is an indian it makes too much sense..(since we are speaking in stereotypes) indian men are the most smelly swaggerless, least desired for a interracial relationship, smallest dikk race on the planet. no wonder he would be envious of the black man :datass:

BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

:russ:
:russ::russ::russ:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol the thread starter has more life stories then I have races :troll:

So this rich mulatto degenerate is also Farrakhan junior with a felony drug possession charge who can't get a job because of it.

Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic?

:deadrose: