If You Are An Articulate And Clean-Looking Black Man, You Are A God To These Hos..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This...

lol at a black woman wanting a man who does not speak in ebonics and is well dressed.

She can't relate to that. She prefers to breed with lowest denominator in the food chain and complain about "n!ggas don't take care of thier kids" as if she is devoid of responsibility.

Don't know what kind of black women you're used to dealing with, but college educated sisters are left enthralled by brothers who defy the reigning stereotype of black men. They treat us as if we've broken the curse of ratchetedness.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I wouldn't say that, 5 times out of 10 they think you are a cornball brother.

But if you are actually from the hood/streets and you have managed to turn things around and you are cleancut and articulate, but yet you can go back to the hood hang and still get respect... Then you Gucci

Black women love an Educated Thug :pachaha:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While the t/s is coming off a lil snobbish,I admit it works for me:yeshrug: But at the same time I see nikkas with their hood swag pulling top bytches too:mjpls: The key is confidence. Any nikka with it is gonna eat good:win:

this is true. to add to it, i think cats that been on both sides of the tracks can relate to all kind of people and be confident in almost any setting. the 'ashy to classy' dudes that are well rounded, but still have a little edge under their business attire. comfortable and fit in kicking it at the jj fish in the hood or at the chops uptown. :jawalrus:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
this is true. to add to it, i think cats that been on both sides of the tracks can relate to all kind of people and be confident in almost any setting. the 'ashy to classy' dudes that are well rounded, but still have a little edge under their business attire. comfortable and fit in kicking it at the jj fish in the hood or at the chops uptown. :jawalrus:

Breh,this fits me to a tee. Best of both world's:ahh: