If you aint using Dove soap or bodywash, kill yourself

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I'm not a cac but I support a "cac alert"...it's a false alarm but you never know:patrice:

Anyway y'all..I tried using some black soap I bought off some dude that was selling soaps and oils and boot leg CDs at the train station..that shyt fukked up my skin and gave me god damn rash..I thought I had poison oak it was so bad..that's why I don't fukk wit that shyt

Anyway the best soap is this shyt..yeah it's some hippy shyt, but you can use it as soap, mouthwash, shampoo, and hella other shyt

A5WMLOb.jpg

wkXFTkd.jpg

:whew: just tried this soap at my young hippie biddie's crib :myman: its dope as fukk.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
if you use bodywash period, you lost

soap >>

agreed...the bodywash thing didnt work out too well....tried it for a month then deemed it :flabbynsick:

I made this thread on Dec 21, a week after my bday when I got a Dove bodywash kit thingy :heh:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I used Dove in Vegas few weeks ago and was :wow:
when i got dressed i was feeling fresh as hell
:jawalrus:

Ima have to buy some.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I can't use Dove, I have really sensitive skin and it makes me mad fukkin itchy.

Can you buy black soap at a cvs or walgreens? After reading some reviews I'd like to try it out.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
MSS%20Single.jpg

You ain't up on the sandalwood soap wave. Coming out of the shower smelling :blessed:

bruh i bought this shyt straight from an indian store (same box and everything) and it smelled entirely way too fukking strong. I heard good things about it, and I also heard of the strong smell, which I didn't think was gonna be that bad. Had to throw it away before I even used it.. it was like an exorcism of sorts in my house.

also, can you guys talk about that dr. bronner or w/e? I heard about it, but I'm a bit skeptical. people talk about using it to clean floors and mouth at the same damn time:patrice: