Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
prod-menpw-extra-fresh-body-bar-B.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
thats all I use and there's nothing special about it

just better than the Irish Spring and such

I feel as though the fresh scent sticks around longer...I love Irish Spring, but Dove got my skin feeling fresh, not dry and smelling good for longer :wow2:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was gonna start a thread on this soap I've recently started using:

41tvOcbzCyL._SL500_.jpg

BY FAR the best soap I've ever used. It lathers like hell so it lasts, the smell is magnificient and powerful....in fact I can smell the unused bars through the bathroom cabinet and it feels great on the skin. It takes away all itchiness, dryness, eczema symptoms etc. Way better than Dudu-Osun soap. I don't even wanna use anything else after showering and bathing with this soap.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin

41tvOcbzCyL._SL500_.jpg

BY FAR the best soap I've ever used. It lathers like hell so it lasts, the smell is magnificient and powerful....in fact I can smell the unused bars through the bathroom cabinet and it feels great on the skin. It takes away all itchiness, dryness, eczema symptoms etc. Way better than Dudu-Osun soap. I don't even wanna use anything else after showering and bathing with this soap.

this shti right here puttin doodoo osun :gag: to shame

y'all nikkas need to throw that doodoo in the bushes and get on this Nubian Heritage :ahh:

i use it on my face as well and its way better than all the various clean&clear, neutrogena etc stuff i've tried in the past
for the winter i been rockin the black soap + bath and body works twilight woods for men and i been :eat: hoes love it brahs

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
this shti right here puttin doodoo osun :gag: to shame

y'all nikkas need to throw that doodoo in the bushes and get on this Nubian Heritage :ahh:

i use it on my face as well and its way better than all the various clean&clear, neutrogena etc stuff i've tried in the past
for the winter i been rockin the black soap + bath and body works twilight woods for men and i been :eat: hoes love it brahs

For real. Dudu Osun is overrated and in fact it aggravates my skin if anything.

This soap right here is the BEST African black soap IMO. They just need to make a body butter and cologne to go with it and they'll really be eating off my purchases alone.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
For real. Dudu Osun is overrated and in fact it aggravates my skin if anything.

This soap right here is the BEST African black soap IMO. They just need to make a body butter and cologne to go with it and they'll really be eating off my purchases alone.

Dudu Osun works great on the body when you use it with Raw Shea Butter. I don't use it on my face because it can be too harsh for it. I used Cetaphil for the face instead.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
My skin smelling great, feeling like the finest porlecein and silk combined :wow2:

Fat nikkas :rudy:

I find Dove to be a bit drying for my skin.

This is what I use:
purpose+cleansing+bar.jpg

Cleanses me enough without drying my skin and moisturizers me enough without clogging my pores.

dove dries me out too

41tvOcbzCyL._SL500_.jpg

where do u buy that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2