If you aint using Dove soap or bodywash, kill yourself

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0003700084262_500X500.jpg

I just bought this yesterday & it smells good as fukk. The smell stayed on me for hours too

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Some body washes don't lather as good. I wish they did cuz I can't stand soap (dries my skin out).

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Dudu Osun works great on the body when you use it with Raw Shea Butter. I don't use it on my face because it can be too harsh for it. I used Cetaphil for the face instead.
Yeah been using Dudu Osun for like 2 years, mostly on my face got my skin feeling smooth using shea butter with it, tryna get my skin even.

Started using on my body more frequently recently and just started using shea butter as an all over moisturizer:smugbiden:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Araña;4780152 said:
:dahell::scusthov:CAC ALERT !!!! :deadhorse::sitdown:

I'm not a cac but I support a "cac alert"...it's a false alarm but you never know:patrice:

Anyway y'all..I tried using some black soap I bought off some dude that was selling soaps and oils and boot leg CDs at the train station..that shyt fukked up my skin and gave me god damn rash..I thought I had poison oak it was so bad..that's why I don't fukk wit that shyt

Anyway the best soap is this shyt..yeah it's some hippy shyt, but you can use it as soap, mouthwash, shampoo, and hella other shyt

A5WMLOb.jpg

wkXFTkd.jpg

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I'm not a cac but I support a "cac alert"...it's a false alarm but you never know:patrice:

Anyway y'all..I tried using some black soap I bought off some dude that was selling soaps and oils and boot leg CDs at the train station..that shyt fukked up my skin and gave me god damn rash..I thought I had poison oak it was so bad..that's why I don't fukk wit that shyt

Anyway the best soap is this shyt..yeah it's some hippy shyt, but you can use it as soap, mouthwash, shampoo, and hella other shyt

That soap is awesome.

I use dove aveeno or st. ives.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Doesn't matter what soap you use, if you aint using one of these.

$(KGrHqR,!l!E8EVBwEFvBPJL6z)Ch!~~60_12.JPG

You a dirty mufukka :scusthov: