If y'all cancel R Kelly make sure you keep that same energy with Wanya Morris, Michael Jackson

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Man, y'all can cancel everybody you want

just make sure to keep the same energy and go HARDER on the white man

It's so sad seeing Negroes bring out the pitchforks for other black people but then when the white man does same shyt ....they p*ssy up and hide behind that "I don't care what happens outside of my community"

BULLshyt.

nikkas just too p*ssy to call the white man out and put your boot on the white man's neck

And I can't respect anybody who turns the other way when the white man does some shyt all in the name of "I don't care what happens outside of my community".... Nah... Youre just a bytch who scared of the white man and follows the instruction of the white man's media

Daps
MJ aint do shyt, he just thought he was a kid. Prolly thought sex was gross, and for grown ups. Hence his obsession with Peter pan and never getting older. And his "Kids" not having any of his DNA.

Let me ask you this

If a random grown man says there's nothing wrong with sleepin in the beds with little kids, would that be okay? fukk no!

All that other shyt you typed is just excusing him because of the music he made. Peter from across the street wouldn't get that same sympathy for those comments.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t even know about Wayna and Brandy.

On a Sidenote: A lot of rumors are going around that Wayna got Tasha from insecure pregnant. Anybody know the truth about that?