If we're honest, infatuation with sex is a very low level way of thinking.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I mean look at this board. Every 15 minutes one of you thirsty losers makes a thread about another clone instanthot who doesn’t look any different from any of the other 47373737832 instathots you’ve posted before..and every time I always ask myself, why? What’s the end goal? What do you gain from sharing her page? Other than giving a hoe who’d never give you the time of day the attention she wants? I gotta believe you dudes get absolutely ZERO p*ssy in real life to wild out with those threads the way you do. It’s way more important shyt in the world.
Now this I agree on. These broads wouldn't even fart in these dudes direction and they have the nerve to make threads saying smash or pass:pachaha:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think of my friends who put so much into having cheap, unhealthy sex with as many women as possible, some up to 100 plus, and this is when we were maybe 25, and when I was younger, I was somewhat in awe of all that time and effort, and now I think what is the value in that? I don't think it was a positive thing for either party involved. It's like a waste of energy.

If I could have (that many) healthy, positive sexual experiences, I would. But, that's really a difficult thing to accomplish, without lying, or putting an unreasonable amount of time into it, or any other number of scenarios. Being a sex addict isn't cool or sexy, it's an illness.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Maybe it’s just the deficit mindset. If u getting sex, u aren’t really obsessed with it. But when u aren’t, it becomes everything for some people.
:huhldup:

Wrapped up in this is the idea that a lotta people are also starved for social interaction period and that results in a lot of pathology.
I've said these before. On average most men don't get alot of p*ssy.

The proof is on social media. The comments and giving gifts to broads you don't even know:scust: But this had gone on throughout history. But social media made it on steroids.

I can't thank Uncle Luke enough for his parties as a teenager. Never paid no broads car note or rent.:blessed:

If a broad didn't like where I was taking her to dinner and wanted something more expensive it was never hard to say no:pachaha:

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
tenor.gif

Ok, let's do this.

Permaban bet.

I'll give @Barnett114 my Facebook page and if he can't verify what I said he can wipe my name from this site.

If he can, you're out of here.

I'll even message him from my FB so he knows it's me.

Bet?

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
horrible thread and spoken like a true male feminist. jesus christ this is illogical. in the OP all them hoes done good and all the nikkas done bad huh? this is feminists in a nutshell yall:

1. let's big up the sex worker - "cardi b was a hustler, you shouldn't shame her"
2. while shaming the custy - "them nikkas deserved to get drugged, they shouldn't have been there"

then son is mixing in second chakra arguments and poor spending habits as if that's specific to men and we can't make the same case for women. furthermore we actually got nikkas cosigning this nonsense talmbout "they look at IG hoes on the coli they ain't fukkin" nikka what? men look at bytches because we're men. based on that rationale we should cease to discuss rappers if we can't rap ourselves or ain't getting money with them, nba players if we ain't in the league, or favorite luxury cars if we can't afford them. jesus christ this was bad all around, wow

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I know exactly what OP is talking about but he ruined it with the sex worker talk. Son destroyed the whole premise.

What OP is talking about the lowlife dudes who obsess over sex/equate their masculinity to whose having the most sex but have nothing else going for themselves. If you grew up in the hood you know these types. Cats who get more ass than a toilet seat but are broke as fukk & barely getting by & always tryna catch the next nut. 3 baby mothers and multiple side chicks but begging people for loosies. Hell Im Dominican so the culture in itself is the relentless pursuit of sex & a lot of those men
like my uncle are broke as hell with 2 baby mothers. But he get p*ssy tho!

I’ve fukked a lot of bytches in my life & while I don’t regret it....it came with a lot of time, drama and money spent on impressing women that I coulda invested into something worthwhile. There has to be a balance.

There’s plenty of old heads on the block bragging about shacking up & fukking a single mother/ how much p*ssy they got “back in the day” while having to work at UPS until there dead cuz they cant retire. And I doubt most millionares had or even still have the time to have sex every single day....they have to beat women off with a stick. The guys Ive seen chase p*ssy with the most vigor are usually the brokest.

That doesnt mean you have to bury your head in the books Japan style and go without sex. The older and more focused I got on my goals the more women fell into my lap with no effort. When I was younger I chased more and succeeded but at a cost of time and money.You just need a balance.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Being pre-occupied with sex has never benefitted anyone. I look back at my younger, thirsy days like :hhh:. Yes it's a natural urge. But you are not going to make it through life if your basic urges control you, rather than the other way around. Not to mention, as others have stated in a variety of ways, the dudes most caught up on p*ssy, get the least (tricking aside). So there is really no reason to be so caught up regarding sex.
Any man over 25 who never talks investments, business, traveling or attaining power.....but just where da hoes at? is a child mentally to me......

We can talk about hoes and celebrity gossip too but mix it up....unless u dont have anything else going for urself....

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I know exactly what OP is talking about but he ruined it with the sex worker talk. Son destroyed the whole premise.

What OP is talking about the lowlife dudes who obsess over sex/equate their masculinity to whose having the most sex but have nothing else going for themselves. If you grew up in the hood you know these types. Cats who get more ass than a toilet seat but are broke as fukk & barely getting by & always tryna catch the next nut. 3 baby mothers and multiple side chicks but begging people for loosies. Hell Im Dominican so the culture in itself is the relentless pursuit of sex & a lot of those men
like my uncle are broke as hell with 2 baby mothers. But he get p*ssy tho!

I’ve fukked a lot of bytches in my life & while I don’t regret it....it came with a lot of time, drama and money spent on impressing women that I coulda invested into something worthwhile. There has to be a balance.

There’s plenty of old heads on the block bragging about shacking up & fukking a single mother/ how much p*ssy they got “back in the day” while having to work at UPS until there dead cuz they cant retire. And I doubt most millionares had or even still have the time to have sex every single day....they have to beat women off with a stick. The guys Ive seen chase p*ssy with the most vigor are usually the brokest.

That doesnt mean you have to bury your head in the books Japan style and go without sex. The older and more focused I got on my goals the more women fell into my lap with no effort. When I was younger I chased more and succeeded but at a cost of time and money.You just need a balance.
I see you breh. On that grown man tip:ehh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
horrible thread and spoken like a true male feminist. jesus christ this is illogical. in the OP all them hoes done good and all the nikkas done bad huh? this is feminists in a nutshell yall:

1. let's big up the sex worker - "cardi b was a hustler, you shouldn't shame her"
2. while shaming the custy - "them nikkas deserved to get drugged, they shouldn't have been there"

then son is mixing in second chakra arguments and poor spending habits as if that's specific to men and we can't make the same case for women. furthermore we actually got nikkas cosigning this nonsense talmbout "they look at IG hoes on the coli they ain't fukkin" nikka what? men look at bytches because we're men. based on that rationale we should cease to discuss rappers if we can't rap ourselves or ain't getting money with them, nba players if we ain't in the league, or favorite luxury cars if we can't afford them. jesus christ this was bad all around, wow
No need to get upset breh... OP made a good point in a shytty way

Getting p*ssy is important but it shouldn't be all a man has going on.