If we're honest, infatuation with sex is a very low level way of thinking.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don’t care about his point.

I’m a man and I love women.

It’s natural.
You're in this thread replying so you care. Who do you think you are lying to?

OP is not saying men are wrong to want or care about sex. Just that it shouldn't be a top priority and main motivator in life

Getting p*ssy is a benefit of success, not success itself. There has to be more that motivates you than primal urges and sexual impulses.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Those of us who get p*ssy regularly will understand and those who don't won't.

You never treat p*ssy as a life or death situation, some will risk their lives for one night, while others will make it back safe and sound into the next day.

Threads like this show who has more control over their life.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being pre-occupied with sex has never benefitted anyone. I look back at my younger, thirsy days like :hhh:. Yes it's a natural urge. But you are not going to make it through life if your basic urges control you, rather than the other way around. Not to mention, as others have stated in a variety of ways, the dudes most caught up on p*ssy, get the least (tricking aside). So there is really no reason to be so caught up regarding sex.

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
This is subjective B. There's definitely an argument that can be made that as animals sex is one of our most basic instincts therefore it is a low way of thinking. But consider this... what about all the things we can do as fitness displays in ways that other animals cant? Obviously money is first and foremost.... but other things too... We can make art to show off how creative we are, we can donate to charitiy to show off our surplus wealth and that we give to those in need therefore would be likely to give to our children...we travel and do things so in conversation we can be more interesting etc etc... all this essentially so we can find better mates and increase the chance of having stronger offspring. In this way it could be said its a high level way of thinking, using all of these things that other animals cant do and bettering ourselves at our crafts so that ultimately we will positively contribute to the gene pool.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Insecure narcissist babble.

Li7dzkL.jpg

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
In general, OP is right. :yeshrug:

Especially when talking about black men.

No :mjpls: but its seriously a huge problem in our culture. The lack of opportunities and lower class culture
creates a atmosphere of machismo and fukking for sport.

Not the sole reason for the degradation of the community but the unspoken sex addiction isnt helping things.

All the juelzing about "incel" and "you're just not experiencing sex as a spiritual experience :troll:" flies in the face of the reality I see of hella nikkas who have nothing to live for other than p*ssy (even over their own kids!).

But this is the coli where nikkas are simultaneously CEOs making 6 figures along with 6 dimes at their beck and call :mjgrin:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
OP has a point. I think after a certain age your whole life shouldn't be all about sex. I have a co-worker who is 43 every thing is all about sex with him.

Anytime another co-worker returns from vacation from a foreign country the first question he would ask is "how much p*ssy did you get? Are the women fine over there? Do they have good p*ssy, etc etc".

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I agree but the reality is that sex can bring life into the world and can ruin it too. The AIDS epidemic is still alive and well. IT NEVER LEFT despite whatever surpassion is going on. Theres no cure to half of these STDs or HIV. These are REAL things. Plenty of folks having kids they dont want and cant raise. Abortion clinics and morning after pills. We cant act these things dont exist.
Nobody didn't say you shouldn't be responsible. I think it's down right pathetic how some of these dudes be making babies and dipping.

Disease is here forever and people are still not going to stop fukking.:yeshrug:

Just got to wrap it up:francis:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
if I was single, and you told me I could be a millionaire or fukk the baddest, turnt up women in the world, I'd easily pick the latter
But being a millionaire first would allow the latter :gucci: that is exactly what OP is talking about

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I never had a problem attracting women so the idea of having a bunch of money to get to women in the first place don't hold much weight to me.

and OP can't get a woman without money or status any way, so why should I care what he has to say about something that's pretty easy.
But being a millionaire first would allow the latter :gucci: that is exactly what OP is talking about