If we're honest, infatuation with sex is a very low level way of thinking.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
so sick you could leave no need to post 20 000 times in 3 years with them.

the 3 strides of man are pleasure, power and possession. focus on p*ssy you clowndog lol.

All this incel talk is a recent occurrence.

I won’t entertain the rest.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
All this incel talk is a recent occurrence.

I won’t entertain the rest.

no doubt but this is the place where a masquerade isn't necessary. come up off that mask, and say you too want to learn the art of abstinence.

you are burning your pockets, time and dikk. if you haven't got a plan for a home with a family in it. just saying :manny:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
no doubt but this is the place where a masquerade isn't necessary. come up off that mask, and say you too want to learn the art of abstinence.

you are burning your pockets, time and dikk. if you haven't got a plan for a home with a family in it. just saying :manny:

Breh, I’ve been married 15 years, have 4 children (all with my wife), a huge house, 2 cars, and a great career.

I don’t need your advice. :mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
That's the difference between average men and great men:yeshrug: Average men are ok and content with getting p*ssy as a reward. Great men, who women fiend over, are always putting themselves and their goals first.

There's a lot of dudes on here working a bummy job, but as long as they get p*ssy it's all good.

:wow:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I’ve been married 15 years, have 4 children (all with my wife), a huge house, 2 cars, and a great career.

I don’t need your advice. :mjlol:

tenor.gif

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i just dont believe anything without proof. saying breh 20 000 times in 3 years means you are even sharing your fantasy wife. just saying :hubie:

tumblr_nbam96mgNc1th9iiyo1_400.gifv

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
A lot of men put too much focus on women period. Whether it's obsessively chasing after women and letting their whole world revolve around them or the dudes that whine 24/7 about women online they claim to not want and prostitutes all day.

I'm not even one of these people that have a problem with dudes having women as their main motivation for pursuing their goals. If they're progressing in life and doing well I'm not going to hate on their motivation. It's the men that seem to not care about anything else in life except chasing after women or crying about women that confuse me.