If we're honest, infatuation with sex is a very low level way of thinking.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Let other men motivate you brehs.

AnnualFatAmericanmarten-small.gif

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I don’t care about his point.

I’m a man and I love women.

It’s natural.

I wasn't dissing you, excessive thoughts of sex or something like video games may be linked to lower incomes and uneducated people. If this doesn't fit you then you good, I should have expanded on my thread. My bad.

I'm basically speaking the importance of balance, having everything in balance.

killacal

Banned
Daps
That's the difference between average men and great men:yeshrug: Average men are ok and content with getting p*ssy as a reward. Great men, who women fiend over, are always putting themselves and their goals first.

There's a lot of dudes on here working a bummy job, but as long as they get p*ssy it's all good.
:wow:preach

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I wasn't dissing you, excessive thoughts of sex or something like video games may be linked to lower incomes and uneducated people. If this doesn't fit you then you good, I should have expanded on my thread. My bad.

I'm basically speaking the importance of balance, having everything in balance.

Yes, I most definitely agree with balance in all things.

Im just sick of seeing all these “sex is overrated” “purpose over p*ssy” “women destroyed the world” threads.

It comes off real weird like this board is actually full of incels and asexuals.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Yes, I most definitely agree with balance in all things.

Im just sick of seeing all these “sex is overrated” “purpose over p*ssy” “women destroyed the world” threads.

It comes off real weird like this board is actually full of incels and asexuals.

so sick you could leave no need to post 20 000 times in 3 years with them.

the 3 strides of man are pleasure, power and possession. focus on p*ssy you clowndog lol.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Puzzy is what motivates men to do great things.

They want education, which leads to good jobs, which leads to disposable income, investments, passive income, side gigs, business ownership and then using that flush of cash to flaunt and attract the best (or best looking women).

All men do it. White boys get tired of chasing white women because they have to put in a lot of effort to pull WW. They'll get that STEM degree, get a decent tech job and pull Soo Young first chance they get.

p*ssy doesn't motivate me to do anything. There's dudes working bum jobs and get plenty of dimes. Dudes don't buy them shyt, don't take them anywhere, only offer dikk and weed.

I don't flaunt my money now and never will.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
p*ssy doesn't motivate me to do anything. There's dudes working bum jobs and get plenty of dimes. Dudes don't buy them shyt, don't take them anywhere, only offer dikk and weed.

I don't flaunt my money now and never will.

dont kneel down to look these posters in the eyes, if you are past 21 and still chasing pssy you are a fool.

dont have a toast to success.