If we're honest, infatuation with sex is a very low level way of thinking.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Keeping it 100, addicting to "p*ssy" and "fukking every fine girl that moves" is a very low-level way to think. Sex is a physical act but one that doesn't determine what a person comes out to be later on. Plenty of former hoes who successfully married successfully turned their life around and moved onto to do great things while a lot of others where stuck in the same mindset for years.

In we factor in something like tricking which some talk about alot on this board, I know several former workers who literally changed life around and are doing great out there right now, you wouldn't know about their past hoeing or the former BP ads, they completely moved on and did great. Good jobs, good mates, cleaned themselves up.

I also know some old tricks who never went to the gym, fat, old outta shape cacs who basically should message boards looking for new p*ssy, while not even spending 10 bucks a month on planet fitness or doing anything to try to get outta that mindset.

KInda sax when the hoe gets the last laugh and it's the trick left in the same spot.

I can say the same for strip clubs, girls come and go, most of them move on, relocate and before you know it married, got careers and them nikkas still at the front door, drinking that cheap liquor and not even seeing 55.

Sex is a pretty low-level way to think if we keep it 100... staring at bytches you'll never fukk, instead of doing the best you can be current with what's around you, the mindset gotta change cuz you see the mindset of the successful and the mindset of the non-successful.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
dudes watching other brothers caramel buttocks thats the problem thinking ones for him ones for you thats the problem. you cant fck everybody too many brothers playing sport with pssy. they need to stop it and take pride in discipline and appraising there crown jewels and stop catering to your lower self.

girls are worst than guys with it.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keeping it 100, addicting to "p*ssy" and "fukking every fine girl that moves" is a very low-level way to think. Sex is a physical act but one that doesn't determine what a person comes out to be later on. Plenty of former hoes who successfully married successfully turned their life around and moved onto to do great things while a lot of others where stuck in the same mindset for years.

In we factor in something like tricking which some talk about alot on this board, I know several former workers who literally changed life around and are doing great out there right now, you wouldn't know about their past hoeing or the former BP ads, they completely moved on and did great. Good jobs, good mates, cleaned themselves up.

I also know some old tricks who never went to the gym, fat, old outta shape cacs who basically should message boards looking for new p*ssy, while not even spending 10 bucks a month on planet fitness or doing anything to try to get outta that mindset.

KInda sax when the hoe gets the last laugh and it's the trick left in the same spot.

I can say the same for strip clubs, girls come and go, most of them move on, relocate and before you know it married, got careers and them nikkas still at the front door, drinking that cheap liquor and not even seeing 55.

Sex is a pretty low-level way to think if we keep it 100... staring at bytches you'll never fukk, instead of doing the best you can be current with what's around you, the mindset gotta change cuz you see the mindset of the successful and the mindset of the non-successful.
Some black men are taught at a young age if you're not pulling women you're manliness is in question.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The O/P kinda reads like ho babble.

As long as sex has existed it has gotten men caught up in situations, and it will continue to.

People are going to want to have sex as long as they have breath in their body and a great deal of that is biological and hormonal.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dudes watching other brothers caramel buttocks thats the problem thinking ones for him ones for you thats the problem. you cant fck everybody too many brothers playing sport with pssy. they need to stop it and take pride in discipline and appraising there crown jewels and stop catering to your lower self.

girls are worst than guys with it.

idk who posts the most drivel...you or @Art Barr ? :patrice:

Daps
Puzzy is what motivates men to do great things.

They want education, which leads to good jobs, which leads to disposable income, investments, passive income, side gigs, business ownership and then using that flush of cash to flaunt and attract the best (or best looking women).

All men do it. White boys get tired of chasing white women because they have to put in a lot of effort to pull WW. They'll get that STEM degree, get a decent tech job and pull Soo Young first chance they get.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Puzzy is what motivates men to do great things.

They want education, which leads to good jobs, which leads to disposable income, investments, passive income, side gigs, business ownership and then using that flush of cash to flaunt and attract the best (or best looking women).

All men do it. White boys get tired of chasing white women because they have to put in a lot of effort to pull WW. They'll get that STEM degree, get a decent tech job and pull Soo Young first chance they get.

"great men" is what motivates men to do great things.

the worlds fattest man has a girlfriend, the monuments of man is what motivates great men.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I think his point is valid. Humans in general need to have better impulse control. You have some people infatuated with sex, food, video games, money etc. They’ll harm themselves and others to access these materials.

I don’t care about his point.

I’m a man and I love women.

It’s natural.