if u think about it kobe reign on the top was short like leprechauns

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
his one MVP is proof of him only being the best for a couple of seasons:comeon:

Like MVP isn't a popularity contest. Jason Kidd has none and took two garbage teams to the Finals, Steve Nash has two MVPs and didn't take a loaded squad past the conference finals. MVPs = shyt in the Kobe era. :sitdown:

You did it!

When?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Shaq did what? :shaq2:

It does say a lot when the spurs and later on the pissedons both realize that neutralizing Kobe was the key to beating those Laker teams. But let nikkaz tell it, Kobe was the sidekick. :ld:
You had to stop one or the other to have a chance at beating the Lakers. Kobe was easier to stop.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Like MVP isn't a popularity contest. Jason Kidd has none and took two garbage teams to the Finals, Steve Nash has two MVPs and didn't take a loaded squad past the conference finals. MVPs = shyt in the Kobe era. :sitdown:

When?

if it was kobe would have alot more:troll:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
You had to stop one or the other to have a chance at beating the Lakers. Kobe was easier to stop.

That's not the entire story though. Shaq was rejuvenated and killing it in the finals. He had nobody who could guard him. Both wallaces couldn't stop him.

It was a choice on Kobe's part to play hero ball. Since time has passed, kobe fans have started to admit he was to blame for that debacle. The stans though? They pretend like it never happened.

YBE

Banned
Daps
his one MVP is proof of him only being the best for a couple of seasons:comeon:

Winning MVP =/= Being the best player

Unless you believe Steve Nash was the best in the league. I hope not :dwillhuh:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The same Lebron stans were shytting on the MVP award last year when rose won it.:dwillhuh:

But when Lebron wins it this year, it "counts" again. :mindblown:

I see you nigggaz:smugfavre:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
That's not the entire story though. Shaq was rejuvenated and killing it in the finals. He had nobody who could guard him. Both wallaces couldn't stop him.

It was a choice on Kobe's part to play hero ball. Since time has passed, kobe fans have started to admit he was to blame for that debacle. The stans though? They pretend like it never happened.
That series was over for the Lakers once Malone went down. Outside of Shaq, no one played well on offense.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
The same Lebron stans were shytting on the MVP award last year when rose won it.:dwillhuh:

not me rose clearly was the mvp that year.i honor mvp's it shows that there is more to basketball then scoring.people think cuz u score the most points u the best:rudy:

YBE

Banned
Daps

The same Bron stans who were shytting on Bryant for having Pau Gasol or for being a "sidekick" early on. :why:

But when Lebron pulls that bullshyt with Wade & Bosh, it's all good :mindblown:

I been stopped trying to reason with these nikkas. Id rather talk to Rush Limbaugh than these dudes :what:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
It does.

Rose, Nash, Dirk winning MVPs were a fukking joke.

Rose? He was the best player in 2010.

Nash deserved it in 2005, even though a case could have been made for Shaq.

Dirk... it is a regular season award. HE made up for it last year.