if u think about it kobe reign on the top was short like leprechauns

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not a Bron stan. Kobe shot like 3 percent against the PIssedons and froze shaq out of the game.

He had 3 HOF'ers and lost to a team of nobodies.

Malone's injury sealed that teams fate. Larry Brown implemented the Kobe Rules in order to disrupt the Triangle. Shaq was a faggit from the beginning of that season to the end of it so he froze himself out just as much if not moreso.

It is what it is, he's won since then while that shytty ass pissedons squad died out like the frauds they was. :whoo:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Malone's injury sealed that teams fate. Larry Brown implemented the Kobe Rules in order to disrupt the Triangle. Shaq was a faggit from the beginning of that city to the end of it so he froze himself out just as much if not moreso.

It is what it is, he's won since then while that shytty ass pissedons squad died out like the frauds they was. :whoo:

I watched the series. I watched SHaq dominate Ben Wallace, but Kobe chose to take 27 foot shots with 2 defenders on him instead of passing because he wanted to play hero ball...

Your messiah is flawed. I'm not a bron stan, but all hail the King.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I watched the series. I watched SHaq dominate Ben Wallace, but Kobe chose to take 27 foot shots with 2 defenders on him instead of passing because he wanted to play hero ball...

shaq was shooting like 60percent :ohlawd:

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
SckGR.gif

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
:laff: @ anyone saying Allen Iverson was better than Kobe in the 2000's. :what:

Tracy's ONLY case for being better than Kobe was in 03 and let's be honest even then most had Kobe as the better player.

I agree. I respect Iverson and gets all the credit in the word for carrying the Sixers during that 2001 season. But he was NEVER better than Kobe, let alone Tracy McGrady, maybe even better then Vince Carter at that time.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Shaq did what? :shaq2:

It does say a lot when the spurs and later on the pissedons both realize that neutralizing Kobe was the key to beating those Laker teams. But let nikkaz tell it, Kobe was the sidekick. :ld:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He was far and away the best player from 06-08. How the hell Iverson was ever better then Bryant is something I'll never understand

And I like AI

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Shaq did what? :shaq2:

It does say a lot when the spurs and later on the pissedons both realize that neutralizing Kobe was the key to beating those Laker teams. But let nikkaz tell it, Kobe was the sidekick. :ld:

Neutralizing kobe by letting him shoot the lakers out of games.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
A clever way to neutralize somebody huh? Make it tougher to pass and force him to do something he already wants to do anyway. Great way to use Kobe's arrogance against him, no one will ever argue that Kobe has an ignorant shot selection.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
A clever way to neutralize somebody huh? Make it tougher to pass and force him to do something he already wants to do anyway. Great way to use Kobe's arrogance against him, no one will ever argue that Kobe has an ignorant shot selection.

You did it!