If u black and u don't get ya wings fried hard or ya steak well done...you's a dweeb

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Funny i see this thread. i was at applebees yesterday with my girl and her parents. Came my time to order and i say i want my steak well-done, her pops was like
'well-done? thats a waste of a steak:why: get medium rare'

im like alright ill get that:dwillhuh:
I get my steak and get to about half of it and all the pink was leaking out:patrice:

Had to ask for a box:upsetfavre:not used to it:manny:

You ate a steak from Applebee's?? :scusthov: You my man are a savage lol dats some bizzare foods shyt lol

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
cook-a-steak-blue-rare-medium-welldone.jpg

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You know how many nikkas I know that eat their steak medium to medium rare

Some of those nikkas might be black Edomites as in they are descendants of white men but look black. No real Jake is down with eating bleeding steaks.

If their steak looks like this, they might be an Edomite

steak_rare.jpg

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Pan_Broiled_Steak-616x340.jpg

Accept no rare pink shyt... Accept no substitutes. this with a baked potato. hits the spot.... :blessed:

Y'all nikkas talking about y'all want the shyt not even cooked... Meat should be cooked thoroughly!!! :scusthov:

Exactly, any lower than medium is questionable. These nikkas on here are trying to eat rare steaks like Esau :smh:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of those nikkas might be black Edomites as in they are descendants of white men but look black. No real Jake is down with eating bleeding steaks.

If their steak looks like this, they might be an Edomite

steak_rare.jpg
Exactly, any lower than medium is questionable. These nikkas on here are trying to eat rare steaks like Esau :smh:

Not to derail this thread, but that false 1 West teaching concerning Esau and "rare meat" has been debunked countless times in the past @Marvel

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-debunking-hebrew-israelites-thread.197545/#post-7678588

Then again, you aren't the brightest "Hebrew-Israelite" around. Even @Broke Wave can attest to that.

Although I agree with you and others that anything lower than medium is :scusthov:.(Pink or red steaks are :gag:)

Well done (or medium well) ftw

Last edited:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Not to derail this thread, but that false 1 West teaching concerning Esau and "rare meat" has been debunked countless times in the past @Marvel

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-debunking-hebrew-israelites-thread.197545/#post-7678588

Then again, you aren't the brightest "Hebrew-Israelite" around. Even @Broke Wave can attest to that.

Although I agree with you and others that anything lower than medium is :scusthov: (Pink or red steaks are :gag:)

Well I make no claims as to his intelligence I don't think he isn't a bright guy or anything, it's just that from a logical perspective how can you have a knowledge of what blood is and does in the body and think that it would be ok to eat bloody meat? When blood is exposed to the air it is one of the most toxic things that a human can digest (not when cooked like blood pudding which is blood but cooked. The red juice on a steak is myoglobin and obviously not blood, so how could there be a religious backstory based on something that is totally non factual? The idea of a piece of meat being juicy or the juices in a meat either way come from a myoglobin as it is present in all mammals.

TIL It isn't blood in your steak, it's myoglobin. : todayilearned

You can't have a basic knowledge of biology and believe that... it's literally contrary to facts. I hope @Marvel at least dismisses that story as it is totally false. I'm not trying to "disprove" the HI religion everyone is entitled to their own ideas but this can't be ignored.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I make no claims as to his intelligence I don't think he isn't a bright guy or anything, it's just that from a logical perspective how can you have a knowledge of what blood is and does in the body and think that it would be ok to eat bloody meat? When blood is exposed to the air it is one of the most toxic things that a human can digest (not when cooked like blood pudding which is blood but cooked. The red juice on a steak is myoglobin and obviously not blood, so how could there be a religious backstory based on something that is totally non factual? The idea of a piece of meat being juicy or the juices in a meat either way come from a myoglobin as it is present in all mammals.

You can't have a basic knowledge of biology and believe that... it's literally contrary to facts. I hope @Marvel at least dismisses that story as it is totally false. I'm not trying to "disprove" the HI religion everyone is entitled to their own ideas but this can't be ignored.

Well said. Dapped and repped.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

:leon:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Nah doggy u wrong, if u been around enough meats you would know that some of us light/brown nikkas got pink peens. I bet drake, breezy, sinbad, and Terrance from 106th and park have some pink flavor to they meats

Go to Xvideos and type in Jake Steed, examine his peen and get bac at me my nig.

:wtf:...:scusthov:...:deadrose:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
America has the worlds nastiest beef along with the UK.anybody eating any US steak rare is probably afflicted with Tape Worms. Though bloody beef is better than bloody chicken. But yeah, its a Cac tradition to eat rawish meats.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
America has the worlds nastiest beef along with the UK.anybody eating any US steak rare is probably afflicted with Tape Worms. Though bloody beef is better than bloody chicken. But yeah, its a Cac tradition to eat rawish meats.
thank u my dude, i would rep u but as u can see a nikka in the red on some weak ass shyt