If u black and u don't get ya wings fried hard or ya steak well done...you's a dweeb

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Ive worked at a few restaurants. Nobody keeps old bad meat for steaks but when they cook your well done steak its done with zero love. It gets treated more like roadkill. Chefs be poking at that shyt like its in the way. Me on the other hand if you ask for a well done steak im going to make it the best well done steak youve ever eaten

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Ive worked at a few restaurants. Nobody keeps old bad meat for steaks but when they cook your well done steak its done with zero love. It gets treated more like roadkill. Chefs be poking at that shyt like its in the way. Me on the other hand if you ask for a well done steak im going to make it the best well done steak youve ever eaten
right, thats some homo ass girl shyt to treat someones food like that just because bloody food is considered sophisticated. I don't like burnt ass charcoal tasting steak...all i ask for is for most of it to be brown but still tender (like trey songs).

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:dwillhuh:
like made in-house daily ? do tell good sir.

Hell yea; if I'm at one of the great steakhouses in the ATL like Rays on the River or Chops, they have fresh horseradish for you with your steak; if I'm in Illinois, I go to the co-op where they have it freshly made; shyt is AMAZING, breh