If Trump would have died , would that have triggered a civil war?

Civil war?

• fukk yeah , brother.

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • Oh hell naw.

Votes: 89 72.4%

• Total voters

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
thank you!!!!

there is a middle class is here that likes nice things
And I work with a lot of people who had family members who were apart of the who apart of the whole January 6th storming fiasco and they are so embarrassed, they think that their Family members are idiots for doing it.

So , even if there are a few that are down to take it there their Family won't support it.
:yeshrug:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There would be some insurrections. MAGA isn't bright enough to be fully organized. It's a mindset.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That fool dying wouldn't trigger shyt.

Besides that the shooting was staged. It was a hoax to put him in the spotlight because Biden being old has been the headline lately and polling is showing that people are still going to vote for Biden. Trump can also avoid those 2025 project questions that he has lied about knowing about.
A hoax that left 3 people dead? :jbhmm:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
It's a bit ironic that the shooter in question is a registered Republican voter. But I suspect they won't mention that.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Not a Civil War like the movie that just came out, naw

But a low intensity insurgency like the communist guerrillas in Colombia been fighting for 60 years?

I could see a couple hick militias forming up like Voltron in the Appalachians if that happened, whole bunch of Timothy McVeigh copycats :lupe:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Armed militias seize a territory in a city and government buildings and declare it independent which forces the government to send in the military to deal with it. A few of those pop up across the country and gain any traction through social media and disruption of those cities and it’s effectively a civil war. It doesn’t have to involve most of the population.

“It Could Happen Here” is a great podcast that delves into various conflict scenarios of a modern civil war and what that could look like, by using scenarios that have already played out in other places throughout history.

Lol Ask David Koresh and Randy Weaver how that shyt worked out and that was just the ATF

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a Civil War like the movie that just came out, naw

But a low intensity insurgency like the communist guerrillas in Colombia been fighting for 60 years?

I could see a couple hick militias forming up like Voltron in the Appalachians if that happened, whole bunch of Timothy McVeigh copycats :lupe:
Right the FBI been sounding the alarm bells that why I dont know why posters in this thread are going :russ: at there not being any thing big poping off by trump supporters it may not be open war but it can lead to terrorism :demonic: