If Trump would have died , would that have triggered a civil war?

Civil war?

• fukk yeah , brother.

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • Oh hell naw.

Votes: 89 72.4%

• Total voters

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
There definitely were gonna be (and still might be) some retaliatory mass shootings

Y’all are underestimating his base’s lunacy
this old bytch they interviewed earlier would've died for him. They are really on some dont tread on me bullshyt, they believe they're losing the country to minorities

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Most Americans of all races and ethnic backgrounds are in no physical condition for any war. It's keyboard warrior talk.

An interesting thing about modern (as in 21st century) America is that our diversity (somewhat) mitigates major sectarian/ethnic violence. There's no plurality of people besides white people (and they are split in half ideologically). So there's no situation in which the military or entire governmental apparatus is totally one ethnic or religious group (yet). That stops total chaos from ensuing.

Basically, we can't agree on anything for long enough that we care enough about to even think of a civil war. And the ones that do, would face the brunt of the military apparatus, various militia groups and or local/state police.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Nah they been looking for reasons forever but ain’t ready for war. They want Texas to secede from the union but still want to get social security and disability payments. They are not ready.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It for damn sure would made these chicken wings sells go up tomorrow in my hood

proboscis-monkey-eating

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It would have triggered violence. I won't say a civil war because you need parts of the military involved to make that happen...and it ain't happening.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Only if the economy was crashed and people didn't have jobs. As if right now the majority of people still content.

But yall underestimating these cacs in this thread. These the descendants of the cacs who conquered and colonized the entire planet.