If this doesn’t prove that them people planted Drake into the music industry…

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the term “mixtape”. What those projects were were label produced albums marketed as “street” projects.

More than likely that was the case. They tried to sell the public a lie by trying to make him look authentic with the unsigned rapper pushing internet mixtapes so he wouldnt look like a plant being he was already in the industry. Even 50 cent questioned that shyt.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
u never heard of lox on a bagel? its a popular breakfast item at Jewish delis. I guess its mostly a East Coast/Midwest thing.

Ive never been to a Jewish deli. Im from KCMO too but I aint never heard of that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
these supposed hardcore in their black identity folks, making murder music about killing other black men. Do you really think they're better than Drake?
In this moment we talking about a Canadian Jew wearing black Americanness to suit his career while the Jew powers that control the music industry put him in position to be the representative of our culture.

As part of a completely different conversation we can discuss the destructive nature of those pushing unsavory imagery to our people. I’ll opine on that during that conversation. RIGHT NOW I’m pointing out how “we” let someone awkwardly and disrespectfully imitating our culture become the global representation of our culture.

I have a problem with that. You don’t? Go make the thread about rappers destructive imagery I’ll holla at you about that over there.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
95% of rappers weren't nowhere near that.

I'm a Ross fan but he wasn't living that life and was a cop. Why does he get a pass?

:jbhmm:
I'm sure Rick Ross actually grew up with people in the streets and likely seen the effects of poverty firsthand, even if he wasn't a criminal himself.

Can't say the same for Drake.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
u never heard of lox on a bagel? its a popular breakfast item at Jewish delis. I guess its mostly a East Coast/Midwest thing.
It’s not a Midwest thing. I’m sure it exist somewhere in the Midwest but Jews don’t have that much influence there for it to be ubiquitous. People think New York (and Montreal) when they think bagels and don’t even realize it’s a Jewish thing.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
The music industry is pay to play. If you don’t have the money to put up, you have to be close to someone with connections to people who will convince them to put the money up.

This is why you see more low-brow street hustlers coming up in rap than any other type of breh since the mid-2000s. Dope money and street connections were used to get these guys a foot in the door.

Drake (as a child actor in Hollywood) simply took a more privileged route to get his foot in the door. That doesn’t make him an industry plant.

Industry plants outright lie about being “independent” overnight successes when they obviously have the financial backing of a label (Chance The Rapper)

Daps
Why ya nikkas hating on Drake of all trades?

1714680993795.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
At the end of the day Drake dominated the 2010's and his domination still continues in the 2020's He provided the streets and the pop stations with hit after hit. That fact is etched in stone. He obviously came in the game connected but he isn't the first to do that. At the end of the day, however he came in the game, he did his job by providing the countless hit songs, including the song posted in the OP.
His ghostwriters did :ehh:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
His ghostwriters did :ehh:

I noticed Drake is the first person who does R&B and haters for some reason only forget when it's Drake that most R&B acts have ghostwriters. You never EVER hear anyone bring ghostwriters up when it's Michael Jackson. Go figure.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The music industry is pay to play. If you don’t have the money to put up, you have to be close to someone with connections to people who will convince them to put the money up.

This is why you see more low-brow street hustlers coming up in rap than any other type of breh since the mid-2000s. Dope money and street connections were used to get these guys a foot in the door.

Drake (as a child actor in Hollywood) simply took a more privileged route to get his foot in the door. That doesn’t make him an industry plant.

Industry plants outright lie about being “independent” overnight successes when they obviously have the financial backing of a label (Chance The Rapper)

And thats not Drake? :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day Drake dominated the 2010's and his domination still continues in the 2020's He provided the streets and the pop stations with hit after hit. That fact is etched in stone. He obviously came in the game connected but he isn't the first to do that. At the end of the day, however he came in the game, he did his job by providing the countless hit songs, including the song posted in the OP.
No one has denied he dominated mainstream rap music.The industry learned its lessons from vanilla ice, Eminem, ETC and built a better version.

We will not take away his accolades. But we will acknowledge the Jewish controlled entertainment industry and the likes of Lucian Grainge selected him for and kept him in this position.

Those hit you speak of don’t exist without the production, writing, marketing and staging him like he worked his way through the ranks, all of which was done by the machine.

He represents the most blatant infiltration of our Art form that ever existed