If this doesn’t prove that them people planted Drake into the music industry…

Daps
Neo Memphis ain't raising dudes like drake.

You can't afford to be that bytch-made out here.... you'll die

I mean what yall want me to say? :dahell:

Of course he playing a role, same as Ross, same as Future, same as 95% of rappers.

They all fake and I've been saying this for years. If you gon be mad at Drake, be mad at the rest of them too.

Wait till you find out that some of your favorite rappers are LITERAL homosexuals getting turned out behind closed doors.

None of these dudes can point the finger at Drake when ALL of them are acting :dahell:

Drake being a childhood actor just acts better than they do and was able to act his way all the way to the top, it is what it is :manny:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
He ain’t a plant he just got the backing of them ppl because he popped off. He ain’t the first biracial, suburb, or Jewish rapper. He’s just the one that made it and them ppl see they can make money off him and it became what it became.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Who said he was even getting cuts?

You said this like he hasn’t been seen walking around like this before :mjlol:
We're suppose to believe this guy was rolling around Menphis in the early 2000s :pachaha: just rolling up to basketball courts and not getting jumped and shyt??? Nahhh
What kind of scoundrel eats tuna on a fukking bagel?
Jew food

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain’t a plant he just got the backing of them ppl because he popped off. He ain’t the first biracial, suburb, or Jewish rapper. He’s just the one that made it and them ppl see they can make money off him and it became what it became.
You think he had a trey songs feature when trey was hot as fish grease, and a video budget and video placement on BET on his own?

He’s been in the entertainment industry since a child, you really don’t think them people wasn’t behind that?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They all fake and I've been saying this for years. If you gon be mad at Drake, be mad at the rest of them too.
you missing the point pleighboi. We know rap is WWE.

The difference is they are not wearing blackness when convenient then playing the Jew card when that’s convenient while falsely claiming to have been raised in a whole other country while having BLACKFACE PHOTOS and simultaneously calling you ni66er with hard ER.

For everyone you named, the black identity is in them, not on them.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
No. And Drake wasn't nowhere near that.

SO DON'T GO RAPPING ON YOUR SONGS LIKE YOU WERE.

/Thread
Idk. I feel like you can exaggerate on your experiences as long as you had some sort of actual affiliation

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Drake actually had a few internet mixtapes back around 2007 or 06. Somehow he had a lil wayne feature on one of his internet mixtapes. They originally tried to market him as a child star turned mixtape rapper. He never had a buzz off of them only a couple of threads on a few web forums. There was some fake beef he had with another unknown rapper from toronto where his web team was promoting some diss record on his comeback season mixtape. One of his people tried to push him on sohh and nobody really cared like that. He was suddenly elevated by the industry after his so far gone mixtape and they lied claiming he had a buzz before that off of his internet mixtapes. :mjlol: i remember this very well. Dude been a fraud even with his web mixtapes with a lil wayne feature. :camby:

last time i checked, the labels didnt just let signed artists feature on unsigned artists mixtapes. Drake who was allegedly unsigned had a lil wayne feature.
Didn't they claim he was writing for Wayne on that 2nd sohh thread attempt? I remember laughing at how gangster he turned in just a few months.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think he had a trey songs feature when treywas hot as fish grease, and a video budget and video placement on BET on his own?

He’s been in the entertainment industry since a child, you really don’t think them people was behind that?

Exactly, he had trey songz on his internet mixtapes too. Drake was already industry backed. Cant get signed artists to appear on your mixtape if you arent signed without the labels permission.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't they claim he was writing for Wayne on that 2nd sohh thread attempt? I remember laughing at how gangster he turned in just a few months.

I dont recall that tbh. That might have happened though because wayne had those ghostwriter allegation running heavy around that time with gillie in 06 and 07 before or around that gangster grills mixtape. Those gangster grillz mixtapes pretty much took the attention away from the wayne ghostwriting allegations. They were just trying to get Drakes name out in 07 and 08 on sohh and they were struggling. Drake got no love. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
you missing the point pleighboi. We know rap is WWE.

The difference is they are not wearing blackness when convenient then playing the Jew card when that’s convenient while falsely claiming to have been raised in a whole other country while having BLACKFACE PHOTOS and simultaneously calling you ni66er with hard ER.

For everyone you named, the black identity is in them, not on them.

Then this goes to the situation that Matt504 calls out a lot, about these supposed hardcore in their black identity folks, making murder music about killing other black men. Do you really think they're better than Drake?

Imma be honest with you. All of them are worthless. All of them are fake. This is simply entertainment to me and as far as I'm concerned, it's the same as watching X-Men 97.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, he had trey songz on his internet mixtapes too. Drake was already industry backed. Cant get signed artists to appear on your mixtape if you arent signed without the labels permission.
And the term “mixtape”. What those projects were were label produced albums marketed as “street” projects.