If this doesn’t prove that them people planted Drake into the music industry…

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a good poster. Don't go out sad over Drake conspiracies. Toronto rappers didn't pack venues in his come up era. 2005. You doing revisionist history Jew conspiracy shyt. I was there watching the scene in my city and I'm watching you rewrite shyt to advance a narrative. Have fun

:francis:
Please give us the the Toronto perspective.

This is him in 2005. This guy what hot on the Toronto Hip-Hip scene?

Your telling in a metro area of nearly 6 million he had an organic buzz in Toronto but couldn’t pack a venue in Toronto because he is from Toronto?

You say he was hot in his city but when he went to go rap on at hot97 like every rapper had to do at that time he looked like he didn’t have a “come up” period at all. Looked more like he was prematurely gifted that position. Why this that?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Breh, we seen Bobby Schmurda dancing on a table for a table of zionists and worse than that. I think we got way more people that were handpicked by Jews than Drake was. We even saw Lyor Cohen ADMITTING to handpicking certain artists who are pushing destructive messages (way more destructive than anything Drake ever said) and pushing them. And guess what? Drake wasn't one of the artists he picked.

Come on breh. Why are Drake fans like this? :mjlol:

One of my favorite rappers is Lil Wayne and even I can admit he's a dope fiend uncle Tom.

Just be real about this fake ass nikka. The entire world is just about tired of pretending lol

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
At the end of the day Drake dominated the 2010's and his domination still continues in the 2020's He provided the streets and the pop stations with hit after hit. That fact is etched in stone. He obviously came in the game connected but he isn't the first to do that. At the end of the day, however he came in the game, he did his job by providing the countless hit songs, including the song posted in the OP.

You don't give Milli Vanilli credit for making smash hits do you?

Daps
Drake wasn't around no real Memphis nikkas. I went to college with them and everyone of them looked like a Yo Gotti type nikka, a Lil Boosie type nikka or a long lost member of Three Six Mafia. Drake acted like too much of a herb before rap so he probably was in the suburbs pretending like he was in Memphis.

This is how every single brotha in Memphis looks? 100%? No diversity? No sophisticated brothas come out of Memphis? At ALL? :mjtf:

Daps
:whoa:
I’ve been to Memphis twice and can, in fact, say that it very much looked like one large hood.

I wouldn’t not be surprised if he indeed had the neighborhood dope boys, in question. selling crack out of his home mailbox just to show him he wasn’t shyt.

Me and my boy had a gun pulled on us in Memphis last year so maybe you're right :pachaha:

Daps
Come on breh. Why are Drake fans like this? :mjlol:

One of my favorite rappers is Lil Wayne and even I can admit he's a dope fiend uncle Tom.

Just be real about this fake ass nikka. The entire world is just about tired of pretending lol

Every single rapper except for maybe 2 or 3 of them is fake, including Drake.

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is around the same age as me and grew up near me. I had a lot of friends that went to high school with him and knew some people that worked on degrassi with him. Everyone knew he was trying to rap and no one took him seriously. He even performed at my high school and everyone was hating on him. I remember people talking about him getting robbed at eatons center. He was just seen as a corny child actor.

I don't know how he managed to get connected with the right people but he got lucky cuz he had no support or love from the city back then.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
m9C6sXE.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is around the same age as me and grew up near me. I had a lot of friends that went to high school with him and knew some people that worked on degrassi with him. Everyone knew he was trying to rap and no one took him seriously. He even performed at my high school and everyone was hating on him. I remember people talking about him getting robbed at eatons center. He was just seen as a corny child actor.

I don't know how he managed to get connected with the right people but he got lucky cuz he had no support or love from the city back then.
He was already in the entertainment industry and connected with the people that put him in position so they could profit.