If the tables were turned and women were to

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
be the ones that approach men, on average how many women do you guys see yourselves turning down on a daily?

Now I know the coli is full of pimps, playas, and real nikkas that are approached by women on the daily and stay choosin like a G :birdman:

But for the normal guys out there, will you respond to each female that approach you or will you shut them down and hurt their feelings like yall say women do to men all the time.

( please don't flop :sadcam:)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Hypothetically,I would say (just like women do) I have a girl. I would hate having women coming up to me (just a normal looking guy) constantly hitting on me. Even though I hate getting ethered by women. I would do the samething.

I remember a few years back I bought a girl a drink and we chatted and gave me the number. I called her a few times. But one time I called her and this how it went

Her (talking to her friend in the back) This dude bought me a drink and now he thinks I like him

Me :to:

.. Just thinking about it hurts me to this day

Sorry for the vent.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Hypothetically,I would say (just like women do) I have a girl. I would hate having women coming up to me (just a normal looking guy) constantly hitting on me. Even though I hate getting ethered by women. I would do the samething.

I remember a few years back I bought a girl a drink and we chatted and gave me the number. I called her a few times. But one time I called her and this how it went

Her (talking to her friend in the back) This dude bought me a drink and now he thinks I like him

Sorry for the vent.

Damn I feel hurt and it didnt even happen to me :why:

So basically yall will do the same things yall accuse women of doing correct? :wtb:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
in certain countries and certain locations across north america the tables are turned.

Spain, russia, ukraine, germany for example the women are aggressive as hell

in all honestly i would see myself getting approach daily

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But for the normal guys out there, will you respond to each female that approach you or will you shut them down and hurt their feelings like yall say women do to men all the time.
Approaching someone who you're attracted to can be hard as fukk, so if I wasn't interested then I would still be respectful and try let them down easy.

I think a lot of women (not you personally, just in general) don't understand how difficult it can be for dudes to approach. It takes balls and I wouldn't disrespect someone who took that chance.

Daps
Even though I hate getting ethered by women. I would do the samething.

Sorry for the vent.

441531634.gif

she did that on purpose.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Approaching someone who you're attracted to can be hard as fukk, so if I wasn't interested then I would still be respectful and try let them down easy.

I think a lot of women (not you personally, just in general) don't understand how difficult it can be for dudes to approach. It takes balls and I wouldn't disrespect someone who took that chance.
This.

I don't think dudes would be rejecting as much as women we would be keeping as many chicks on the team as we can :win:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Damn I feel hurt and it didnt even happen to me :why:

So basically yall will do the same things yall accuse women of doing correct? :wtb:

I don't think we would do the dame thing because we (Men) are physical creaters. You (women) are emotional. So I think it would be totally different if the tide was different. But for me, I would get tired of being hitting on after awhile.

Just my POV.

I like your overall person POPE. And you live in the mid-west so thats a plus