If the Jets win THE Super Bowl....

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If Mariano Rivera has 50 saves this year y'all can take away my coli cash for 3 hours...nah, 2.5 hours

Tim Tebow

God Bless
Daps
Reppin
On my way to Jax
I can't think of anybody who really thinks the jets can win the superbowl next year. This is soft :scusthov:

I believe we can win. I'll do everything in my power to make sure of it.

I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this off season. You will never see any player in the entire NFL play as hard as I will play for the entire 2013 season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard I will push everybody this season.
You will never see a team play harder than we will this season.
God bless.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII

I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this off season. You will never see any player in the entire NFL play as hard as I will play for the entire 2013 season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard I will push everybody this season.
God bless.

:russ:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ

God bless.

:russ: :laff:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
T/S gotta be a Jets fan on the low, tryna work the biggest reverse jinx in history

Nope, we gonna be ass this season.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jets gonna prove y'all wrong this year. People criticize Mark Sanchez for his year last year, not realizing it was his best year.

Our defense will be good, its all up to Mark to stop turning the ball over. Also, we got rid of Brian Schottenheimer one of the worse coordinators there is.