If the Illuminati said name your price and sign on the dotted line....

so...

• Total voters

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
None of these nikkas (including Jay) are actually IN the Illuminati (hate that term nowadays). Nas IS a Mason though.

EDIT: It won't let me post the link to this, but dude photographed Nas coming out of a Masonic Temple in NYC in 2005. This was BEFORE the I Declare War concert with Jay. Notice the cigar and box of cigars.

my boy is a mason... we was in vegas and this bartender was a dikk to us all night... all the sudden he noticed something about the bartender.. walked up and shook his hand a little certain way... all the sudden dude giving us FREE drinks all night, coming to chill and talk with us, having private convos over in the corner with my boy

just cause you a mason or free mason, like my uncle and so many family members, does not mean you are the illuminati.. i mean how could they even control the WORLD like that when they can't even control the oil money in the middle east. you think them muslims over there is giving up their billions to be down for the same cause with all these white dudes just killing off the population?

i'm not saying it couldn't happen.. but believing they will control your soul and because you're a mason then you're automatically down with the systematic robot-making, population killing thoughts of a secret society of rich owners of the world, is a HUGE leap.. they already rich... they already control the shyt.. what they need a group name for

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you can read through all the bullshyt, then you can see the truth for what it is. There is a lot more to this world than money once you see behind the curtains. Once you see and been through a lot of struggles, it opens your minds eyes to the realities of life.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Arent the sheiks about as powerful and just as worse as the illuminati

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
this is creepy

so theyre trying to destroy dmx, seems like he was leaving clues especially with that opening to Damien part 2 when that broad starts talking about ritualistic sacrifice on babys