If the Illuminati said name your price and sign on the dotted line....

so...

• Total voters

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Its a highly doubtful scenario and laughable at that, I just made the thread so we could talk about the subject, Its a disturbing theory and has too many people who know how they work which leaves us all like :ohhh:

But however IF they did offer me a place in whatever society they are I dont think I would even refuse, Because if the situation comes to them asking me to be one of them its like, Vampires needing to be invited into your home, theyve revealed themselves now they may come and go as they please, If i Dont accept they may see it as a sign of disrespect whatever the case Ive heard and read they could set motions and events that would make life really hard for you and whoever you love.

As long as I don't have to sacrifice my dignity, morals, or anyone I care about, I'm in.

Its innevitable they'll make you do something to prove your loyalty.

They made Kubrick film the moon landing, at some point he wanted out, they took one of his family members away from him, never saw her again, so to beat them at their game he left clues within alot of his films, Like the Shining showed what they can turn you into and Craziest of all is Eyes Wide Shut the film that supposedly got him killed, the film was released but heavily edited, however kubrick was smart enough to still leave clues.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
nikkas be sounding so naive talking about there's no Illuminati...If drug traffickers can organize and move together behind closed doors, what makes you think that billionaires, politicians and dictators don't? :stopitslime:

You're MD at Goldman Sachs, your college buddy has a senior position at the Fed, another friend is a senator in Illinois, another friend has a seat on the board at Chevron, your brother-in law is the COO at NewsCorp and an associate of yours is a dictator of a developing country. Do you not understand how much power and influence you'd have in that hypothetical? :stopitslime:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Even if These Theories are not true its still Interesting at the end of the day, remember what Chappelle had to say about why he had to leave the country for awhile, they were trying to dirty his name because he wouldnt play ball with them, He remembers Martin being a strong influence on his career, The stroke martin had, then a couple of days later when he saw him martin was just as regular as ever, next thing you know hes in the tabloids running through the street toting a gun screaming "theyre trying to kill me"

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
nikkas be sounding so naive talking about there's no Illuminati...If drug traffickers can organize and move together behind closed doors, what makes you think that billionaires, politicians and dictators don't? :stopitslime:

You're MD at Goldman Sachs, your college buddy has a senior position at the Fed, another friend is a senator in Illinois, another friend has a seat on the board at Chevron, your brother-in law is the COO at NewsCorp and an associate of yours is a dictator of a developing country. Do you not understand how much power and influence you'd have in that hypothetical? :stopitslime:

Breh ain't no boogeyman illuminati doing shyt behind closed door rich nikkas hustle you in yo face. They run shyt any fukking way. Focus on the change you can affect instead of the ones you can't. What the fukk does running around screaming illuminati everywhere and sounding like a nut job gone change. :beli:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Breh ain't no boogeyman illuminati doing shyt behind closed door rich nikkas hustle you in yo face. They run shyt any fukking way. Focus on the change you can affect instead of the ones you can't. What the fukk does running around screaming illuminati everywhere and sounding like a nut job gone change. :beli:

Keep being naive :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Keep being naive :beli:

Which makes more sense?

The Illuminati being this super secret powerful group of elitist shakers that somehow allow rappers like N.O.R.E. to know it's inner workings :beli:

Or rich nikkas been playing the system for years and the only way change can be made is either you learn the system and make it work for you or organize and fight to change the system from within through social movement .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkaz still believe the fake moon landing huh?

tin-foil-hat.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

You just invalidated your whole post though by explaining exactly why there is no Illuminati.

Just rich and powerful cats who only fukk with rich and powerful cats. It's that simple. You're just silly enough to give it a name and shyt, thus giving them even more power than they actually have.

With a fukking rapper in your sig....GTFOH dog you know how silly you sound right now? What because Cam is a B list rapper he's NOT in the Illuminati but because Jay is an A-List rapper he is?

How about Nore is just an average rapper that's not that popular and never gained the success of some of his peers?

If there was an illuminati they wouldn't be stupid enough to let some smart dumb nikkas on the internet decipher their fukking existence.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
After watching the end of that kubrick about them giving their daughter away to be brainwashed into being a monarch mind control kitten sexslave (or reffered to as barbies in the illuminati) this came up

Even more disturbing is the track is called "Love Me"

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Illuminati was even trying to sabotage the dark knight trilogy because they felt Nolan was also taking shots at them first they killed Heath Ledger then Aurora happened