If the Illuminati said name your price and sign on the dotted line....

so...

• Total voters

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Its a highly doubtful scenario and laughable at that, I just made the thread so we could talk about the subject, Its a disturbing theory and has too many people who know how they work which leaves us all like :ohhh:

But however IF they did offer me a place in whatever society they are I dont think I would even refuse, Because if the situation comes to them asking me to be one of them its like, Vampires needing to be invited into your home, theyve revealed themselves now they may come and go as they please, If i Dont accept they may see it as a sign of disrespect whatever the case Ive heard and read they could set motions and events that would make life really hard for you and whoever you love.

Its innevitable they'll make you do something to prove your loyalty.

They made Kubrick film the moon landing, at some point he wanted out, they took one of his family members away from him, never saw her again, so to beat them at their game he left clues within alot of his films, Like the Shining showed what they can turn you into and Craziest of all is Eyes Wide Shut the film that supposedly got him killed, the film was released but heavily edited, however kubrick was smart enough to still leave clues.

I saw those videos. I belived them at first kinda but I think Kubrick was just a huge troll.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
:what: people believe in this shyt. Don't get me wrong, I do believe a rich few control most of the world and want it to stay that way. But this illuminati shyt just dumb, people are spied on by their own governments and a handful of multi-corporation own most of the market and are trying to stay in power as long as possible by any means with no care or regard for their fellow human being. And you're worried that a bunch of old people might take your soul while they dance around an wooden owl and talk about their sexual deviances in a coffin? This is what's worrying you?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
How come you I never hear about well to do people talking about the illuminati, its alway the avg to poor people making these conspiracies. Hmmmm? .

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Would you join them in exchange for wealth, money and hoes?

considering signing on a piece of paper and saying some words doesn't mean they actually will own my soul after my death... and also seeing how ALL sins are forgiven according to the bible... sure i'll sign it.. give me bill gates money.. the bible says god knows your heart.. so god will know i'm just using those nikkas to feed my family and the rest of the world.. he'll know i still pray to him daily and worship him and only him... and when i'm dead i know where i'm still going

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
considering signing on a piece of paper and saying some words doesn't mean they actually will own my soul after my death... and also seeing how ALL sins are forgiven according to the bible... sure i'll sign it.. give me bill gates money.. the bible says god knows your heart.. so god will know i'm just using those nikkas to feed my family and the rest of the world.. he'll know i still pray to him daily and worship him and only him... and when i'm dead i know where i'm still going
What if some disgusting wallstreet Newman from seinfeld looking cat who has more power than you, shows up and says he wants to have an orgy with both your wife and daughter? what are you going to tell him no? whooo boy after they get done with you, they force your wife into prostitution with a steady diet of heroin and cocaine, and that sick individual gets to drive off with your daughter and do with her whatever he pleases. They've taken everything from you, your soul will soon follow. This is spoken from the nagging conscience of a world gone mad

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What if some disgusting wallstreet Newman from seinfeld looking cat who has more power than you, shows up and says he wants to have an orgy with both your wife and daughter? what are you going to tell him no? whooo boy after they get done with you, they force your wife into prostitution with a steady diet of heroin and cocaine, and that sick individual gets to drive off with your daughter and do with her whatever he pleases. They've taken everything from you, your soul will soon follow. This is spoken from the nagging conscience of a world gone mad
Well now you changed up the whole damn thing. First off I'm not married or have a daughter. So cool. Second even if I was I highly doubt either would go for that shyt so they'd most likely pack up and leave.

But to play into your post. If that was my choice. Then hell no. If I had to kill some family member for sacrifice. Hell no. If you gonna have me sign some bullshyt paper and say some bullshyt words I don't believe and then give me the money cause you believe you own my soul, go right ahead. Oh make songs about Molly and fukking hoes. Sure why not. Personally kill kids myself. No fukking way.

That's why I laugh at the jayz shyt. nikka aint done nothing different than lupe with the rhymes but he's the devil and making the kids into robots who worship fame. fukk outta here. He buying his mom and family houses and giving money to charity while being rich and fukking beyonce. Ill take it