If the fat boy from remember the titans can lose weight what's your excuse?????

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He been dropping the weight for years though. He was slimming down on My Name is Earl.

But the transformation is impressive

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:camby:

the nearest walmart, food depot, piggly wiggly or kroger with fresh fruits, veggies, chicken breast or veggie burgers is only a car ride away. foh with this nonsense

In a lot of places especially in the mid west this isn't true, everyone doesn't have a car.

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Any brews having trouble losing weight read up on the keto diet. It works man started last February and went from 270 to 190. But forewarning it should not be a permanent diet, use it to lose weight then slowly transition to eating carbs and eating clean. Can’t escape eating fruits and vegetables :ufdup:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Any brews having trouble losing weight read up on the keto diet. It works man started last February and went from 270 to 190. But forewarning it should not be a permanent diet, use it to lose weight then slowly transition to eating carbs and eating clean. Can’t escape eating fruits and vegetables :ufdup:
I did intermittent fasting and keto together to lose my weight

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
maxresdefault.jpg

:picard:

My-600-Lb-Life-Marla-update-2.jpg

Is-Marla-McCants-still-alive-4.png

:ehh:
damn

I wrote her off. She did that!

:salute:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
But he had an acting career when he was fat now hes 'slimmer' and working a retail job...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Training in america is too focus on extremes

If people here focused on flow state training, they would stick with it for longer.

what’s that breh

In a lot of places especially in the mid west this isn't true, everyone doesn't have a car.

well how are they getting to these fast food places?

if you can get a ride to a McDonald’s you can get a ride to the grocery store to get some fresh food

We gotta stop making excuses

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Calm down b. In the hood area where I live all those stores close at 10 or 11pm even the dope gas stations that serve fresh sandwiches (prepared on site). The only ones left open are joints that cater to gas, cigarettes and alcohol.

Sure it's easy to say "get your stuff before they close" or "plan ahead". Well for those that work or get off when those places close, it's a 20-30 minute trip to the nice parts of town where there is a 24 hour Kroger or Wal-Mart. I've made the trip plenty of times just to get sushi, oatmeal, chicken thighs, spinach and romaine hearts...But that's just me. I wholeheartedly understand how people arent literally going out of their way even though it's literally life and death.

Distance to a healthy grocery store doesnt have as a strong a correlation to obesity as you think it does