If the fat boy from remember the titans can lose weight what's your excuse?????

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

the nearest walmart, food depot, piggly wiggly or kroger with fresh fruits, veggies, chicken breast or veggie burgers is only a car ride away. foh with this nonsense

Calm down b. In the hood area where I live all those stores close at 10 or 11pm even the dope gas stations that serve fresh sandwiches (prepared on site). The only ones left open are joints that cater to gas, cigarettes and alcohol.

Sure it's easy to say "get your stuff before they close" or "plan ahead". Well for those that work or get off when those places close, it's a 20-30 minute trip to the nice parts of town where there is a 24 hour Kroger or Wal-Mart. I've made the trip plenty of times just to get sushi, oatmeal, chicken thighs, spinach and romaine hearts...But that's just me. I wholeheartedly understand how people arent literally going out of their way even though it's literally life and death.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maxresdefault.jpg

:picard:

My-600-Lb-Life-Marla-update-2.jpg

Is-Marla-McCants-still-alive-4.png

:ehh:
Does the extra skin go away when they lose that much weight?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Good for him.

Losing weight is as much about discipline as it is anything.

I also agree with the poster above me that basically implied eating healthy isn't always convenient. if you just got done working a long shift the last thing you're thinking about is going and meal prepping for the next day.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Going strictly off common statistics the majority of folk on this board is overweight....even those calling out others for being fat. It's a simple answer...bad food taste good and is easily accessible plus working out is hard and good food for the body doesn't taste good.

Gotta prioritize things tho....the food and laziness simply isn't worth the negatives that come with it but I understand the struggle. Mind over matter tho, your weight is one of the few things in life you have control over.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Training in america is too focus on extremes

If people here focused on flow state training, they would stick with it for longer.