If not for the dozen or so Xbox and Nintendo "Stan's" here....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This man gets it

what's your bodycount of completed Xbox exclusives. ain't like there's much anyway :troll:

the games I've played and beat, it's there for you to see. That was the official sony website link I posted. I'll post what @DaSk8D00D did.

REKKAPRYDE's PSN Profile

hope that works.

But that's 10 PS4 exclusives beaten if it shows the details.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
what's your bodycount of completed Xbox exclusives. ain't like there's much anyway :troll:

the games I've played and beat, it's there for you to see. That was the official sony website link I posted. I'll post what @DaSk8D00D did.

REKKAPRYDE's PSN Profile

hope that works.

But that's 10 PS4 exclusives beaten if it shows the details.
Oh I peeped, so let's just do a skimp dive. See, I clowned you saying you'd watch a walkthrough for uncharted 3. You needed a walkthrough for a linear game with no bosses :deadmanny:

So I looked at uncharted 4 first, peeped the trophies and it's come to my attention you got a little @Kamikaze Revy in you because you beat uncharted 4 on easy mode :mjlol:

Yoooooooo gotta be kidding me, you ghaaaaat daaaaaamn casual. You softer than baby shyt. If your beautiful baby boy ever needs help getting past a hard part of a game? You might as well just cut the power :camby:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might have to make this the Flex your Gamertag thread:ehh:

I fell off a bit on my PS4 after the fan blew out but my shyt still holds up decently all things considered:ehh:. I'm getting Ghost at the end of the month so that'll be my comeback game after taking a hiatus since Spiderman & P5R. Horizon and GoW still waiting in the backlog whenever I get to em

DaSk8D00D's PSN Profile
DaSk8D00D - Xbox Gamertag
:ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh I peeped, so let's just do a skimp dive. See, I clowned you saying you'd watch a walkthrough for uncharted 3. You needed a walkthrough for a linear game with no bosses :deadmanny:

So I looked at uncharted 4 first, peeped the trophies and it's come to my attention you got a little @Kamikaze Revy in you because you beat uncharted 4 on easy mode :mjlol:

Yoooooooo gotta be kidding me, you ghaaaaat daaaaaamn casual. You softer than baby shyt. If your beautiful baby boy ever needs help getting past a hard part of a game? You might as well just cut the power :camby:

You R Kelly ass illiterate nikka. That's not how it works. If you beat UC4 on a certain level it gives you credit for the lower levels nincompoop.

But I will give you some credit for UC3. After losing my disc and progress in UC3 on the PS3, I didn't feel like starting from scratch again. But you did :ufdup: me into starting over and beating it after copping the remaster on the PS4. So for that :hug:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Xbox got 5 great exclusives

:mjlol:

tenor.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
At least when Ghandi went on hunger strikes, the cause was for the commonwealth. Xbots out here starving themselves just because.

a044320ef1424140befa0ade27aa2e43.jpg

Yall boys are sick and need help. :damn:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
4K Xbox One X
Gamepass
Backwards Compatible games
Better controller
Better battery life
Better operating system

This console is so good, the only thing is exclusives. So far I think The Gunk looks like a serious GOTY contender. I can wait until 2024 for Fable.

Claim Xbox does everything better except by far and away the #1 thing that matters

q5sEcV5.png