Meet the Stan's

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:wow:
I’m almighty PC nation + Sony by proxy, you could NEVA.

:skip:
And we’re cool with remasters, I guess it’s not too late for microsofties to be too.
Remasters is mostly a Sony thing to hustle their fanbase. The last of us was a PS3 title. Then it was a launch title on ps4 and in whopping 1080p!!!

The ps5/pc remaster added more crickets and HDR fog

Superstar
Daps
Remasters is mostly a Sony thing to hustle their fanbase. The last of us was a PS3 title. Then it was a launch title on ps4 and in whopping 1080p!!!

The ps5/pc remaster added more crickets and HDR fog

juelz-talking.gif

“buhbuhbuh REMASTER…”

:salute:
We love em’, welcome to 2024

Superstar
Daps
Buhbuhbuh REMASTER is reflective of your comprehension skills :francis:

:youngsabo:
If you could comprehend at the level you’d like me to, you could have made a proper comeback… or went on with your life.

Just enjoy a potentially dope sony-esque REMASTER on your REMASTER box series X and stop crying

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If you could comprehend at the level you’d like me to, you could have made a proper comeback… or went on with your life.

Just enjoy a potentially dope sony-esque REMASTER on your REMASTER box series X and stop crying
I am going on with my life, I'm doing me in my own thread. Who are you, and why are you here talking about halo? Clearly you want to be noticed, but I don't think you have what it takes to remain relevant after I stop talking to you but good luck :therethere:

Superstar
Daps
I am going on with my life, I'm doing me in my own thread. Who are you, and why are you here talking about halo? Clearly you want to be noticed, but I don't think you have what it takes to remain relevant after I stop talking to you but good luck :therethere:

After you’re finished crying….

:youngsabo:”notice” dees nuts. Were all joking here get out of your microSOFT ass feelings and laugh with the rest of us

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
After you’re finished crying….

:youngsabo:”notice” dees nuts. Were all joking here get out of your microSOFT ass feelings and laugh with the rest of us
Yes, everyone is here laughing at you hollering REMASTER.. HALO :yawn:
You not even talking about what we was talking about. This nikka said laugh with the rest of us like if I didn't create this thread :gucci:

Superstar
Daps
Yes, everyone is here laughing at you hollering REMASTER.. HALO :yawn:
You not even talking about what we was talking about. This nikka said laugh with the rest of us like if I didn't create this thread :gucci:

:dahell:
Yes ho! Laugh, enjoy joking about consoles and exclusives that we all own anyways, derail, and not get all pissy responding talking about “relevancy” like a homo Johnny quest villian.

Have you forgotten what this arcadium shyt is all about? It’s 3am and you’re all mentally constipated, posting perturbed gucci smilies, confused about why you’re getting facetious responses because you missed out on past century of console wars.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:dahell:
Yes ho! Laugh, enjoy joking about consoles and exclusives that we all own anyways, derail, and not get all pissy responding talking about “relevancy” like a homo Johnny quest villian.

Have you forgotten what this arcadium shyt is all about? It’s 3am and you’re all mentally constipated, posting perturbed gucci smilies, confused about why you’re getting facetious responses because you missed out on past century of console wars.
Let's start over, hi, I created this thread for the reasons you're talking about so for you to tell me anything is :dahell:

The while joking around thing, I'm literally the creator of the culture here. (Co/creator, I didn't do this alone) and what you're saying is accurate on the surface. This is where the bouncers stop YOU. See, there's the cool kids and then there's weirdos and opportunist. And those types flock to my threads seeing what you described. Then they add their unfunny out of touch bulshyt and go WHAT'S WRONG, IT'S JUST JOKES. I don't know if you used a different name or you are new but I don't know you. And for you to come into this thread to troll about a halo remaster?

AND THAT'S THE FUNNY JOKE? :usure:
Maybe it was funny to you, but to me all I see is a stranger spamming this thread with halo remaster post :stop:

Corey Holcomb would say I can't have just any ol cake ass nikka around me. You come off as one of those. So you'll appeal to like minded cake ass nighaz and the last thing I want in this thread is that. I know it's called meet the Stan's but :whoa:
Truce for now, but I'm watching you :leostare:

Superstar
Daps
Let's start over, hi, I created this thread for the reasons you're talking about so for you to tell me anything is :dahell:

The while joking around thing, I'm literally the creator of the culture here. (Co/creator, I didn't do this alone) and what you're saying is accurate on the surface. This is where the bouncers stop YOU. See, there's the cool kids and then there's weirdos and opportunist. And those types flock to my threads seeing what you described. Then they add their unfunny out of touch bulshyt and go WHAT'S WRONG, IT'S JUST JOKES. I don't know if you used a different name or you are new but I don't know you. And for you to come into this thread to troll about a halo remaster?

AND THAT'S THE FUNNY JOKE? :usure:
Maybe it was funny to you, but to me all I see is a stranger spamming this thread with halo remaster post :stop:

Corey Holcomb would say I can't have just any ol cake ass nikka around me. You come off as one of those. So you'll appeal to like minded cake ass nighaz and the last thing I want in this thread is that. I know it's called meet the Stan's but :whoa:
Truce for now, but I'm watching you :leostare:

I don’t care. It’s not that serious. You didn’t even have to respond to a comment I made more than 12 hours ago.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My G, a man who will buy a used mattress from Craigslist will always take shyt serious:hubie:
buying a used mattress is definitely not a good decision

but buying final fantasy 7 10 different remakes probably a worse decision, cause how are you that dumb to get swindled that many times ?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don’t care. It’s not that serious. You didn’t even have to respond to a comment I made more than 12 hours ago.
I love that you want the last word while standing in my virtual living room. And as I stated once I stop replying to you your 15 min is up. So I'm looking out, you're welcome :hhh:
My G, a man who will buy a used mattress from Craigslist will always take shyt serious:hubie:
I wouldn't know about any of that but I'll take your word for it :thumbsup:

Superstar
Daps
I love that you want the last word while standing in my virtual living room. And as I stated once I stop replying to you your 15 min is up. So I'm looking out, you're welcome :hhh:

I wouldn't know about any of that but I'll take your word for it :thumbsup:

More like virtual guest room. You been off the streets too long, playboi. Big meech, irritable Titan, and young have all been vying for your spot. You might even call them… the authority on all things micro and soft, now.