If not for the dozen or so Xbox and Nintendo "Stan's" here....

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I participate in each but real talk the Nintendo community in here shyts on both:mjlol:. Dudes just play games together, get hyped on new releases, and have great discussions on anything Nintendo. No extra hoopla or nothing is all about having fun playing games:hubie:

If you wanna talk pound for pound posting potency, me & @Hi-Fi as the whole Stadia community on here killing EVERYBODY:troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How many PlayStation exclusives you beat this gen :mjpls:

Infamous SS
Bloodborne
Horizon
Spiderman
The Order
Ghosts of Tsushima
God Of War
Uncharted 4
Uncharted 3 (through the Nathan Drake Collection)
TLOU (lost disc before PS4 dropped, so I played and beat it on the 4)

No need to lie, I got a dumbass backlog too, but those are the joints I've beaten.

In progress on TLOU2.

Last current gen games I'll fukk with are Arkham Knight (didn't backup my save when I got my Pro) and UPS Courier Stranding.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Infamous SS
Bloodborne
Horizon
Spiderman
The Order
Ghosts of Tsushima
God Of War
Uncharted 4
Uncharted 3 (through the Nathan Drake Collection)
TLOU (lost disc before PS4 dropped, so I played and beat it on the 4)

No need to lie, I got a dumbass backlog too, but those are the joints I've beaten.

In progress on TLOU2.

Last current gen games I'll fukk with are Arkham Knight (didn't backup my save when I got my Pro) and UPS Courier Stranding.
:duck:

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I participate in each but real talk the Nintendo community in here shyts on both:mjlol:. Dudes just play games together, get hyped on new releases, and have great discussions on anything Nintendo. No extra hoopla or nothing is all about having fun playing games:hubie:

If you wanna talk pound for pound posting potency, me & @Hi-Fi as the whole Stadia community on here killing EVERYBODY:troll:
not now jarvis. i was just sitting here looking thru stadia's library like :francis:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Check for yourself.

I have no shame.

My PlayStation

q5sEcV5.png

@Grand Conde
@Fatboi1
@Kamikaze Revy

Evidence is right there and homie has nothing else to say other than the usual.
:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

the nintendo fans on here seem like such nice and well-balanced people

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Check for yourself.

I have no shame.

My PlayStation

Might have to make this the Flex your Gamertag thread:ehh:

I fell off a bit on my PS4 after the fan blew out but my shyt still holds up decently all things considered:ehh:. I'm getting Ghost at the end of the month so that'll be my comeback game after taking a hiatus since Spiderman & P5R. Horizon and GoW still waiting in the backlog whenever I get to em

DaSk8D00D's PSN Profile
DaSk8D00D - Xbox Gamertag

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Might have to make this the Flex your Gamertag thread:ehh:

I fell off a bit on my PS4 after the fan blew out but my shyt still holds up decently all things considered:ehh:. I'm getting Ghost at the end of the month so that'll be my comeback game after taking a hiatus since Spiderman & P5R. Horizon and GoW still waiting in the backlog whenever I get to em

DaSk8D00D's PSN Profile
DaSk8D00D - Xbox Gamertag

good shyt.

Yup. I got Detroit and Death Stranding digitally and I'm sure they'll get PS5 upgrades, esp Death Stranding, so I might just go on finish Arkham Knight after TLOU2. Then circle back on Strandin and Detroit.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Sony cats don't even play games huh?

Let's go profile for profile then. See who actually plays games and who doesn't.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
ain't like you can't go look so why lie. just be real. :yeshrug:
These guys think we don't actually like these Sony exclusives.

I have a PC, I have gamepass. I loved Sony this gen, and their rate of exclusives was astounding given the quality.

Some of my favorite games I ever played came out this gen.

shyt I got 16 platinum trophies this gen (not sure if I should be ashamed of that :mjcry:)

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Stick to your guns. :umad:

first it was I don't play Sony exclusives, then you end up looking dumb (and you could have easily checked this by the way).

now it's moving the goalposts to something else. man up and admit you wrong :ld:

be a man Meach, be a man!!! :pachaha:

you did the same shyt with @Kamikaze Revy and @Fatboi1 when you got busted being wrong. Instead of hitting the :hubie: you doubled down and juelzed. Even Courtdog takes his Ls.