If Lamar/The Ravens worst performance is always in the playoffs. How does Harbough escape criticism?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Harbaugh got a ring with Flacco and Retirement Tour Ray Lewis :yeshrug:

He’s good forever as long as the GM and front office can get/keep good players in Baltimore

premier58

All Star
Daps
High Interceptions also, so it's counterproductive. Interceptions costs games. If my memory serves me right a few of those games ended due to his picks that year. In 2018 they went 10-6.
Actually I think it was worse. They missed the playoffs. I think they had a 9-6-1 record. Not 100 percent sure, but I think they had a tie

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
97 passer rating and over 5000 yards passing with 34 td is high, high level production. How many QBs have had 5000 and 30 tds? And for a winning team?
Marino, Brees, Manning, Brady, Mahomes, Stafford, Herbert

The facts say otherwise... He was quite literally middle of the pack:

jEMH0nS.png

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its cause our owner believes in continuity over everything

any other franchise he would’ve been fired years ago

If that gameplan against the Chiefs didn’t get him fired then I honestly don’t see what will

Sadly he’ll probably be here until he decides to retire

premier58

All Star
Daps
The facts say otherwise... He was quite literally middle of the pack:

jEMH0nS.png
Conceded, he was still was good enough to win with. Some of those guys on that list that are ahead of him, arent close. You taking Ryan Fitzpatrick or Kirk Cousins over Big Ben? You taking Carson Wentz over Ben? I think not. Numbers arent everything. Ryan Tannehill had a stretch where his numbers were comparable to Mahomes.

Then youre nitpicking. Passer rating rewards not taking risks. Youre not gonna tell me that a guy who threw 5000 yards and 34 td, wasnt a viable QB. You know how many coaches have won with worse? Youre downplaying Big Ben like Tony Dungy didnt come one game close to the SB, with Shaun King. Sean McDermott made the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor. I dont care what the numbers say, you are not taking guys like Tannehill, Cousins, Fitzpatrick, Wentz, Jimmy G over Ben. Todd Haley took Matt Cassel to the playoffs. John Fox took Tebow to the playoffs. Jim Haslett took Aaron Brooks to the playoffs. Jon Gruden took Chris Simms to the playoffs. Rex Ryan took a rookie Mark Sanchez to back to back playoffs. Butch Davis took Kelly Holcomb to the playoffs. Bill Cowher took Tommy Maddox to the playoffs.

And Im supposed to believe that the league leader in passing yards that season, who just led me to a 13-3 record the year before, was holding Tomlin back? How so?