If Kamala is Black, have her say the N word - Hercules

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Yeah I misheard her. Didn't read the caption. Apologies! That triggered the hell out of you. I hope your skin thickens. Hold this rep. I hope it makes you feel better.
i wasnt triggered.

you gotta remember its just the internet; same place someone who posts a video and lies about it because they actually didnt watch the content

hold this neg, i hope you learn to watch videos THEN post

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
i wasnt triggered.

you gotta remember its just the internet; same place someone who posts a video and lies about it because they actually didnt watch the content

hold this neg, i hope you learn to watch videos THEN post
stop replying to me! You negged me because you were triggered. I repped you because I don't give a fukk about your feelings. Hope that makes you feel better.

#HarrisVance 2024

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Kamala isn't black, but this dude is still a piece of shyt to my eternal disappointmeeeeeeeeeent!

When I met this motherfukker at DragonCon years ago, I had no idea he was like this.

Not the fighting type, but if I see him at DragonCon this year I gotta run the fade off GP.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I hate that we have to deal with these racist weirdos trying to play the arbiter of Blackness.
In a historical perspective, they are. How many laws were made in former slave colonies demarcating "race"? They made the "one-drop" rule to literal caste systems. Did Afrikans ever call themselves black? Let's not get started the on "paper bag" test.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Only someone with a room temp IQ would think this is a reasonable ask. You wouldn't ask a manager at walmart to prove their blackness this way, let alone the sitting VP, and presidential candidate.

These are not serious people in any way shape or form.