If Kamala is Black, have her say the N word - Hercules

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-I don't care about his opinion either but celebrities have opinions on politics & have the same right as anyone else to voice them. He uses the N word on a regular basis in all types of conversations so I'm not gonna be outraged about this one.

-This "No other group" shyt needs to stop. It's largely not true, puts other groups on a fake pedestal & screams inferiority complex.
Charlemagne is a part of kamalas outreach to black voters. So your cool with the Kamala administration amd politicians calling you a nikka. Got it.

Show me another group that allows racial slurs to used as a way to reach out to them on political issues?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Charlemagne is a part of kamalas outreach to black voters. So your cool with the Kamala administration amd politicians calling you a nikka. Got it.

Show me another group that allows racial slurs to used as a way to reach out to them on political issues?
-Let me know when Kamala & her actual administration uses the word. I don't have an issue with politicians having outreach teams.

-You're funny, it isn't being used as a negative racial slur. He uses the word in discussion & he's speaking to people that use the word discussion. Maybe you should stop people from using the word.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
728566fb37782d98c102183eab26a2ae.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the end of time when Jesus says to the false shepherds ā€œdepart from me I never knew you.ā€ He was talking about people like this reprobate.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
negged for lying you piece of gutter trash

:pacspit:

she said MTHerfukka was her favorite cuss word
Yeah I misheard her. Didn't read the caption. Apologies! That triggered the hell out of you. I hope your skin thickens. Hold this rep. I hope it makes you feel better.